SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HDMi Introduction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hdmi
Noob
Noob
hdmi

HDMi Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: HDMi Introduction.   HDMi Introduction. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello, goodbye. Welcome back, this is my paragraph/essay/jumbled words of life.

This is my intro/info.
You can call me HDMi/Mike/Michael/Ave. I'm 19 years old, March 26, 1991. I'm 100% Puertorican/Hispanic. I have 5 Tattoos on my Arms/Hands. I'm 5'9, 13x something pounds and clean. I like smelling good. It's goodstuff. I wear, Skinny Jeans, Vans/Converses, V-Necks, Haynes Socks, H&M Jackets, Aeropostale/Hollister Hoodies. A few Baseball Caps/Eskimo Hats here and there. I live in Rochester, NY. I've been playing Maple on and off since before FM was created. When everybody would camp in Kerning City and Perion to B>S> their items. I don't go to school, I have a Job at Boost Mobile. I get payed 10 Dollars an hour and I work 3 Hours a day. I access Maple whenever and wherever as long as there's an Internet Connection because I keep a handy Netbook by side. I have a Drivers License, so I can run you over. Legal driving, illegal actions ftw. I'm heavy into Music, Photography, Editing, Videos, and such. I'm still trying to perfect my Video making/editing skills. and still trying to learn coding and how to perfect Photoshop. I have about 4 Netbooks. 1 home computer. and I should have a normal Lap Top by now but yeh. When I'm not on Maple. I'm on the PS3, sleeping, eating, watching TV/Movies, buying stuff. I cut going out down to a minimum because I was into some bad stuff. and life just started getting to hectic for me. So I settled back into my gamer cocoon. I've played many MMOs but Maple seems to be the only one that keeps me around/coming back. I can be easy to talk to, easy to be friends with, easy to have good times with. and I can also be everything better. No cons. zzz. I'm writing too much and I'm losing track of what I've already said. /end

B>Friends. shaplz

Edit: So I can sell you.
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

HDMi Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDMi Introduction.   HDMi Introduction. EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 11:37 pm

Can i has one of your net books?

Welcome to Soul! Enjois! tard
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

HDMi Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDMi Introduction.   HDMi Introduction. EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 am

You're 19
5 Tattoos
H&M
Photography
Nerdy computer things (Photoshop and Video Editing)

By the looks of your introduction I like you already~
Welcome to the community !
I'm Kristine (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HDMi Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: HDMi Introduction.   HDMi Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

HDMi Introduction.
Page 1 of 1