SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ix3Oreos Proper App =D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ix3Oreos
Noob
Noob

ix3Oreos Proper App =D Empty
PostSubject: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Sorry Guys about the mishap in the last one.. i was tired it was early..

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name : Chelsea Gutfreund

Where do you live/Timezone: Canada/GMT-7

How active will you be: Online Everyday for most of my day =D

E-Mail: bullfrowg@hotmail.com

Hobbies : Maplestory of course, what kind of silly question is that =P

How you'd handle a hacker : I would Screenshot the hacker, then take it up with a higher level person if they are online, if not i will talk to one of the Game masters that has played longer than me and know's more of the rules and regulations, and hopefully that person would be banned.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Try and address the situation the best i could while helping each other to find the best solution to their problem, and if the problem persists i would defiantly take it up with an Admin or someone with higher power than myself.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 2 for quite the amount of time Destiny MS, and FarmerStory. Destiny for about 1 year and Farmer for 3 months.

Why should we choose you: I feel with being in some of the top servers i have the knowledge and experience as a gm to bring forth the proper understanding of what needs to be done and when. Also i have a very great attitude towards players and other GM's/Admin's, i would be one to greet players and they come in fresh and new, and to help out other players in need of questions to be answered. Also being one of the only girls usually to apply as a gm with as much experience as me it would be nice to have a few more girls on the staff, along with the men =D

Reason i applied: I feel i have the experience needed to come into this server and solve any problems that are needed without to much struggle. Also i love to do banners so i could be a full time Banner maker =D and Artwork is good if i use my Photoshop =P (Btw i have Photoshop CS4 so its fairly new)

Summary of yourself : I am 18 years old, i love to play Maplestory, i was born in Korea and moved to Canada when i was 4 years of age =D. I have 4 other siblings all born in Canada, i am the oldest one out of all of them. (Too bad none of them play maple D=)

Extra Info: I love this server =D and i am very kind to everyone. Hatred is a very strong word and i dont use it ever. I use it like the saying, You can dislike anyone all you want, but using the word hate can go for a life time.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days unless a leap year bringing 366 =D

In game name: ix3Oreos of course =D

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):

Not Completely

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:

Only played 2 days

3.Do you help players any chance you get:

Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):

Yes.

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:

2 days

Love you all, Hope to see you in game =D ( PS: Sorry about the mishap earlier D= )

ix3Oreos

Last edited by ix3Oreos on Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Unfortunately the answers in orange, the last five, were supposed to be 1-2 word answers... I'm sure this will hinder your chances of being accepted. =(
Back to top Go down
Jasmine
Level 2
Level 2
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

For the 5 questions, they're supposed to be 1-2 words.
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

I recommend you read This thoroughly before posting next time.
Back to top Go down
phomaniac
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:17 pm

That's better. One of the better applications that I've stalked.
Back to top Go down
ix3Oreos
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:42 am

No? no gm's posting =P Well i'll be on tomorrow see you all later..
Back to top Go down
Perplexion
Level 4
Level 4
Perplexion

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:28 am

phomaniac
dude your just stalking so you can do better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ix3Oreos Proper App =D   ix3Oreos Proper App =D Empty

Back to top Go down

ix3Oreos Proper App =D
Page 1 of 1