SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fag
Noob
Noob
Fag

You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D Empty
PostSubject: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:13 am

Fag (noun) : A cigarette.
[Definition courtesy of dictionary.com]

Anyways, HI! This is your worse nightmare, speaking? typing? posting? something along those lines. OBEY ME! Okay I'm bored, and as I'm currently typing this I am eating a chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box (this is where I advertise, Jack in the Box is the bombnation! eat there!). The following post has been interrupted by... THIS [censor].

Hello.Hi.Hey.
I go by the name of [insert name here], but you can call me this or that, or whatever pleases your needs. Currently I am THIS MANY! And uhhh, yeah. I have A.D.D (Attention Deficit Disorder), it's not like bad as others, but I still have it none the less. I'm known to be considered an asshole, and maybe even a "sweet-heart." It all depends on how I feel. Let's see uhmmmm, I dance, I can't sing, I draw'ish (suck at drawing), I'm a nerd, eye haz nu lif3. Uhmmm, anyways in the topic of dancing.... I "breakdance" and I suck at it. You can find various videos of me on youtube, but I'm too lazy to type the link up or w/e, ask for it if you heart truly desires it. I'm a photoshop whore (no I don't edit my pictures and shizz), I make stuff like banners, siggies and other non-sense, when I'm oh so not lazy. OH! I am lazy also, unless...nevermind, I'm lazy. But I'm not THAT lazy. I'm not necessarily a "grammar-nazi" or a "spellchecker" or w/e. BUTTTT 1f y0u 7yp3 1ikz d1zz, you can go [censor] yourself. And my favorite color is green. kthxbye[:
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:25 am

I liked this introduction.
Was funny to read =3

Welcome to SoulMS. (:
Back to top Go down
kllovekoreasaa
Level 4
Level 4
kllovekoreasaa

PostSubject: Re: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:48 pm

WASSUP Buddy!

tard
Back to top Go down
kanis999
Level 3
Level 3
kanis999

PostSubject: Re: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Fag wrote:
Fag (noun) : A cigarette.
[Definition courtesy of dictionary.com]

Anyways, HI! This is your worse nightmare, speaking? typing? posting? something along those lines. OBEY ME! Okay I'm bored, and as I'm currently typing this I am eating a chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box (this is where I advertise, Jack in the Box is the bombnation! eat there!). The following post has been interrupted by... THIS [censor].

Hello.Hi.Hey.
I go by the name of [insert name here], but you can call me this or that, or whatever pleases your needs. Currently I am THIS MANY! And uhhh, yeah. I have A.D.D (Attention Deficit Disorder), it's not like bad as others, but I still have it none the less. I'm known to be considered an asshole, and maybe even a "sweet-heart." It all depends on how I feel. Let's see uhmmmm, I dance, I can't sing, I draw'ish (suck at drawing), I'm a nerd, eye haz nu lif3. Uhmmm, anyways in the topic of dancing.... I "breakdance" and I suck at it. You can find various videos of me on youtube, but I'm too lazy to type the link up or w/e, ask for it if you heart truly desires it. I'm a photoshop whore (no I don't edit my pictures and shizz), I make stuff like banners, siggies and other non-sense, when I'm oh so not lazy. OH! I am lazy also, unless...nevermind, I'm lazy. But I'm not THAT lazy. I'm not necessarily a "grammar-nazi" or a "spellchecker" or w/e. BUTTTT 1f y0u 7yp3 1ikz d1zz, you can go [censor] yourself. And my favorite color is green. kthxbye[:

You remind me of Boxxy. Anyways, whalecum
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 6:28 am

Wudddddup (:
Welcome~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D   You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D Empty

Back to top Go down

You're gay, if you don't read this. No jkjkjkjkjk lolololololol ;D
Page 1 of 1