SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mini's GM app :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MiniRadi
Noob
Noob

Mini's GM app :) Empty
PostSubject: Mini's GM app :)   Mini's GM app :) EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:39 am

Name: Michael

Position: Coder/Dev, Or GM (Prefer Coder though Wink

Why we should choose you: Well, I am a vertern when it comes to coding in general. I enjoy

messing around in java. I am the type of person that keeps on trying and trying until Its

finished correctly. I would also help teach my other staff members that would be in the coding

division with certain types of coding. I love to assit other players in general. If I don't know

how to do it i'm a quick learner and very easy to adapt to certain limits and rules.

What do you prefer to code:(for example... coding custom npcs and what not) Porbably maps, NPCs,

mobs. Add in some extra stuff here and there (Such as Equips skills etc.) (Also by the way this

will all be custom)

How long have you been coding for: I've been coding for about 3-4 years now

What kind of experience have you had on any coding/staff team: I have coded many Maplestory

Private Servers (Including a fair share of my own). I have learned from some of the best coders.

(An apprentince of Paul from OdinMs) I mess around with java on a daily basis to keep my skills

at a limit.

How much time out of your schedule can you put into making this server awesome: Well seeing as

this and 1 browser game are the only games I play (When I'm on the computer) Probably about 90%

of the time will go to the server Wink

Contact Information: Msn- mac3437@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Mini's GM app :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: