SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nate/RokudoMukuro App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
guiltyblood
Noob
Noob

Nate/RokudoMukuro App Empty
PostSubject: Nate/RokudoMukuro App   Nate/RokudoMukuro App EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:19 pm

GM application outline.

What are you applying for: To become a GM if you accept this application.

Name : Nate, Nathan, or Nathaniel. Really up to your discretion.

Where do you live/Timezone: US/North Carolina/EST.

How active will you be: Active enough.

E-Mail: nachadwi@ncat.edu

Hobbies :Football, baseball, and programming.

How you'd handle a hacker : Most likely ban with SS, but will check the appeal and confront the other GM's if banning the person was the right thing to do

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : Depends if I am around and/or if it is disrupting the rest of the server. If in fact it is; Ask them to stop and let the two people know that fowl language is prohibited(if it is being used), then if the fight continuous jail them both and confront another GM about the situation.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: Two, including the server the I have previously owned.

Why should we choose you: Well i have given you my reasons

Reason I applied: Cause everyone else is, I figured it would not hurt to apply.

Summary of yourself : I am a very outgoing and kind person, can only show people my true colors when I know them enough, hate when people lie, love all sports(except golf), and i am currently going for my degree in physics engineering.

Extra Info: I was born on Christmas eve so I love the holiday.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: I am no meteorologist, but somewhere between 365 and 366 days?

In game name: RokudoMukuro

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? :I have only basic coding experience with Java script, but i have various experience with C++ and C# which is close so i can pick up Java script fast I am sure. (If you want a screenshot of the C++ i have been working on let me know)
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you for your time into reading this application.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):Not yet
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:Nope
3.Do you help players any chance you get:yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1 day
Not really expecting to actually be hired just doing this cause the server is down LOL.
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Nate/RokudoMukuro App   Nate/RokudoMukuro App EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:47 pm

guiltyblood wrote:
Not really expecting to actually be hired just doing this cause the server is down LOL

Exactly why you will be denied.
Back to top Go down
guiltyblood
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nate/RokudoMukuro App   Nate/RokudoMukuro App EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 11:41 pm

tell u the truth like it say so o well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nate/RokudoMukuro App   Nate/RokudoMukuro App Empty

Back to top Go down

Nate/RokudoMukuro App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: