SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anna and System why??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

Anna and System why?? Empty
PostSubject: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:41 am

why do you guys go around denying without thinking if the person deserves the gm spot really like i mean i posted that the gm gets respect and truly gms do need to receive respect i mean in school or your job don't you respect your superiors so they do get it and also what do colours (don't judge us canadians when we add the U to colour) have to do with a persons personality i mean gosh damn it like the worse gm app with better colours than a really good without colours would be chosen???
also i would like to state that why can't there be interns like jr.gms before being granted Gm spot, also to other people out there who have problems like this i do not support you to take action as i did cuz then you might not a second go at gm app, i took the risk (i dunno?) but yeah so you two should actually read and see if the apps have key words and stuff because i only copied and posted the answer to the question "how many days does the earth take to go around the sun" as a joke the truth is it takes about 365 days and every 4 years it takes about 366 instead.

thx

- the company that brought you CoD (treyarch)
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 2:59 am

To address your questions...

- Everyone who is denied is for a reason. You were not denied without reason, nor was anyone else. The point of the applications are to find the best people for the job; that would be counterproductive.
- GMs don't instantly get respect, nor should they expect too. Respect is earned, not gained. Granted, it will seem they respect you, but more likely they're dickriding for one reason or another in the hope of self benefit. World's bad like that.
- Colo[u]rs aren't to show personality, but to add interest to it and show effort. A very minimal amount at that. It's one button.
- Intern/Entry leveled GMs, or really just leveled at all, is a flawed concept, in our eyes at least. It overcomplicates things, and generally makes the process take way too long; easier just to take who you see that looks good and remove them if needed.
- You're absolutely right. This thread where you basically complain that their standards are too high probably did bring your application chance to none. You're setting yourself up for failure if you have to apply twice, though, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:40 pm

I was only denied do to my colouring and the fact i copied and pasted the answer to the question "how many days does it take for earth to turn around the sun" thats all and the fact i wrote they get respect in fact they do they earn as you said it but only by being a good gm and a nice one. No not really if you saw my application they had no other reason to deny me but the colour and the copy and paste part thats all, now WTF! colour show interest how old are we 3?! dude colours don't need to show perfect work its what is contained in the apoplication what is written down not what is flashing on your screen, but if you want colours im gonna base my whole app on colours.

thx

-the company that brought you your mother (treyarch)
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:43 pm

Lol, in my opinion, anyone who QQ's doesn't deserve Gm. Especially when they think color is all that got them denied. xD
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:46 pm

first of all did you even read the reasons i stated
and also did you read anna's reasons she said that it look like i was lazy but in fact the original colour looked blue so i thought i would use black yet it never appeared an i rushed my app because i had to take care of my lil' bro
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Treyarch wrote:
an i rushed my app because i had to take care of my lil' bro

That's a sad excuse. If you didn't have time to put effort and creativity into your application, because you had to take care of your brother, you should not have posted the application. You should have waited till you had more time on your hands.
Your fault, not ours. (Noi.)

And yes, I did read your application, and Anna's reply.
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Treyarch wrote:
an i rushed my app because i had to take care of my lil' bro
U should not rush a GM app in any way, if u don't got time , do it later.
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:58 pm

whoops sorry i ment system's reply
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 12:59 pm

yesh i thought i had time but then my older bro had to do something so i had to rush or else i would never of posted it cuz i seem o forget things k
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:00 pm

vocaloid you sound way too much like a gm, get a life.
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 pm

I think you're digging a deeper hole for yourself. Just quit, quit now.

You know, Anna would have let you re-apply in a weeks time if you hadn't QQ'ed... Now I doubt she'll allow it.

(Again, Noi.)

Last edited by Vocaloid on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm

If you guys have a problem with me having a lil'bro with AngelMan Syndrome (look it up) then screw y'all i will continue playing but not helping in the community.
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:02 pm

vocaloid have you thought of applying as a gm???
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Treyarch wrote:
then screw y'all i will continue playing but not helping in the community.

LOL! Perfect example of why NOT to make you a Gm. xD

Last edited by Vocaloid on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:03 pm

fine can i lock this thread??
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

ITS LIKE U GUYZ HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT K???
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:04 pm

is i possible to lock thread
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:05 pm

hello???
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:07 pm

Anna wrote:
Rule 1. No Spamming - Posting meaningless replies/threads that contribute nothing to the forum. This also includes double posting, triple posting, etc. If you forgot to add something to your reply, you must edit that post.

Seriously dude... If you want it locked so badly, just send Anna a PM on the forums.

By the way, I apologize if I sounded rude or snotty, I did NOT mean to come across that way.

Last edited by Vocaloid on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Treyarch
Level 2
Level 2
Treyarch

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:08 pm

Vocaloid wrote:

LOL! Perfect example of why NOT to make you a Gm. xD

your just doing this so i can't be gm you're being childish
Back to top Go down
winxmeester
Level 3
Level 3
winxmeester

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Treyarch wrote:
If you guys have a problem with me having a lil'bro with AngelMan Syndrome .
You did not say anything about your brother having this, so how can we said anything about it. If you think you would've forgot , you should've write it down on a paper or idk.

And about being childish , you are the one complaining about being denied am I right?
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Unnecessarily posted 4 times in a row.
That's why you're not a GM.

As you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anna and System why??   Anna and System why?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anna and System why??
Page 1 of 1