SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drink My Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsi
Noob
Noob

Drink My Application Empty
PostSubject: Drink My Application   Drink My Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:14 am

What are you applying for: GAMEMASTER

Name : James

Where do you live/Timezone: Australia GMT + 10:00 wishing i was american Sad (see what i did with the colours there Wink australian flag colours)

Drink My Application AustFlagNew

How active will you be: umm i get home from school and i pretty much come on straight away Smile then im on alot on weekends

E-Mail: james2705@live.com.au

Hobbies : Err maplestory ofcourse, partying , hanging with friends and facebook Smile

How you'd handle a hacker : SS show a GM higher then me and ban the thing

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : find out why they are Fighting and find out an explanation on it Smile and solve it hopefully

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: 1 Oranige ms

Why should we choose you:

Because, i have played this server for a long long time, if im correct i heard people saying that this is LightMs a server which i have played for ages and i missed it heaps Smile!, i saw that you guys were recruiting and I thought this was my chance then i saw the age limit and i felt pretty down but I thought its worth a shot anways

Reason i applied: Pretty much stated above?

Summary of yourself : err im a Kid who doesn't like school and has a bunch of cool friends with a great social life ^^

Extra Info:umm i can photoshop and stuff so i could make some pretty neat banners for advertisement etc.

and i made Micheal Jacksons hair catch on fire :3

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: BRB GOOGLE

In game name:

Drink My Application Pepsi_cola_can

Example of work:

Drink My Application Sotw2

Drink My Application Sig3

Drink My Application MadeByJames

Drink My Application Lassig

All by me, the ones with different names are either my other names on forums or made for signature contests Smile

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Not Really
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Belive so
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Almost Always
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): 14 sadface
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: (more then 2 words) i have been playing soulMS for 1-4 weeks and previous versions for 5+ months

Note: any spelling mistakes might be unoticed or because I'm australian and some words are spelt different Smile

And i apologize for any hard to read words because of colours Smile

Drink My Application Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8WrxLo86U1LjwmMezpUvH2iBbDpmMQDGRHfCDwIPr3YBxm18-3tc-ag-L6g

Thanks for reading this tasty Application

HAVE A GOOD ONE wth
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

Drink My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drink My Application   Drink My Application EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 1:52 pm

denied.
Back to top Go down

Drink My Application
Page 1 of 1