SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BabylistiC's Game Master Application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Babylistic
Noob
Noob

BabylistiC's Game Master Application. Empty
PostSubject: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:41 am

BabylistiC's Game Master Application

Rules-
You must be mature.
You must respect each member.
You must have knowledge in what you are doing.
You must have been experienced.
You must be an active player.
Make sure you're active in game too.
What are you applying for : Game Master .

Name : Jordan Nguyen IM ASIAN! :DD

Where do you live/Timezone : GMT+10 | Australia

How active will you be : About 4-5 hours weekdays , 7-9 hours weekend .
E-Mail : boredlikefk@hotmail.com

Hobbies :

- Basketball
- Sleeping
- Going Park
- HipHop
- Swimming
- Playing Maplestory

How you'd handle a hacker :
1st ill screenshot them . I'll give them their 1st warrning and jail them for 1 hour if they hack again !ban them Smile

If two people were fighting, what would you do?

Well first i would ask them what the problem is , after they both told me their problem i'll help to figure how to fix the problem for them . If it was both of them ill !jail them and hopefully they wont fight again.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?

I've been GM in 4 severs , ZeldaMS , ForeverMS , DragonMS and MapleLeafMS . ZeldaMS .

Why should we choose you?

It's pretty easy, really, i've seen poeple hacking and i want to help by making SoulMS become less attractive to hack and more fun to play for other poeple without having to hack.I'll be honest, i used to think that GM's were too cool and i wanted to be one for that but now i changed because GM's work to make poeple be happy, but they too are having fun at the same time.I'm not saying it's easy to be a gm but, its no pain! I would like to apply as a GM due to the fact that it is a task I enjoy doing to help a server, and I feel that it has a great amount of quantity. Many people believe that being a GM is a typical job of just watching for hackers but it's more important than that; you must be dedicated to the server 24/7 ensuring you will always keep it protected and safe for those who play it daily. Being a GM means putting your ideas and thoughts for a server to help it become successful any way possible, but in order to do that, you must have a team dedicated to giving one another's ideas on how to make an admirable outcome for the server.

Reason i applied?

The reason i applied for this server is that i find it more FUN than other servers. There kind people that i play with and the server is very active and i want to make it a fun good sever for everyone. And last but not least help the server grow with new things everyday and always help everyone even if i hate them or not . Thats why i applied . Smile

Summary of yourself :
Arrrhhm ... I'm a averege person with marks all over 85% . I know what i'm doing . I keep calm with something is happening . I never RAGE at people ill keep calm at all times , i lovelove listening to music and doing hiphop Very Happy im a straight person and love hanging our with family and friends . I am 187 cm tall and weight 57 KG .

Extra Info:

I would like to say that this isn't another "If denied, then leave" player, so no need to worry about me leaving if I get denied. If I do, I will, without a doubt, stay and still help the community in any way possible!Ill help anyone who needs help with any thing.Ill do my best to follow the GM rules AND NEVER abuse my power as a GM.I wanna be a gm to help everyone in the server. I want to be a gm to ban hackers that join. I want to make sure this server is a safe place to be,and! the best place to be!! I've played MapleStory for a while so I know most of the mechanics of the game.
I'm honest, sociable, mature, organized, and intent on bringing good to the server. Smile

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?
it takes Three Hundred and sixty five days for the earth to go around the sun Smile

In game name?

BabylistiC

Can you Java code?
Nope.

Simple questions.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
Yes
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yup
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Always
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply:
Yesh
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
4-6 days Smile

Last edited by Babylistic on Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Simple Questions = 1 - 2 words.
Back to top Go down
Babylistic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:04 pm

thanks you Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolz
Noob
Noob
Lolz

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Quote :

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?
maybee

I think that they want a yes or no answer there
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Could you like... Work on your spelling?
The moment Anna sees this she will deny you, she doesn't want people who "Tlk lyk diz!"
Even if you added it like that for some humor... It's just not funny.
Back to top Go down
Babylistic
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 11:54 pm

ok sorry guys D; didnt know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BabylistiC's Game Master Application.   BabylistiC's Game Master Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

BabylistiC's Game Master Application.
Page 1 of 1