SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nakama's GM Application <3!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kwangcho
Noob
Noob

Nakama's GM Application <3!!! Empty
PostSubject: Nakama's GM Application <3!!!   Nakama's GM Application <3!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Nakama's GM Application <3!

1. What are you applying for? - I am applying for a GM position.

2. Name? - Kwang Cho.

3. Age? - 15 (Will be 16 next year)

4. Where do you live/Timezone? - I live in Jamaica and my Timezone is GMT+5

5. How active will you be? - Whenever the server is online! (Hope it doesn't shut down)

6. Email? - Kwangcho1995@hotmail.com (Mail me <3)

7. Hobbies? - Playing badminton, tennis, SoulMS <3 and of course spending time with my friends in SoulMS!

8. How you'd handle a hacker? - I would take a screenshot and say Goodbye... (Hacker has been ban for hacking)!

9. If two people were fighting, what would you do? - I would hear both side of the story and resolve the problem and make them play back the best server ever!

10. How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? - About 4-5 times in a Server I have been a GM and Admin and created some but they turned out to be fail :p... SoulMS ROCK!

11. Why should we choose you? - I have a lot of experience, I help a lot and I obey the higher staff members that are above me and I'm always there when you need me <3 (Most times xD)

12. Reason I applied. - I applied because I want to become a GM here and help out this server in every ways I can. If you give me a Job I'll finish it with flying colours xD.

13. Summary of yourself. - I am a Korean boy and a Christian and I play KMS. I love to talk to people and socialized. I like to entertain people who are bored. I make corny jokes too o.o...

14. Extra Info. - I think SoulMS should be at the top not the Rydah!

15. How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? - From the worldwide web, it takes 365.25 days or about a year or 364 1/4 and not 365. (World a wonderful place to live, MARS)!

16. In game name. - Nakama (Hopefully No one stole it)!

17. (For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope :p Nothing, But I am currently developing a Team of Coders.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you Very Much! <3

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please):

1. Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No..

2. Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Maybe, Hopefully.

3. Do you help players any chance you get: Always.

4. Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes

5. Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Since v62!

SoulMS Rocks!

lol! eee ilav shaplz howamazing

Last edited by Kwangcho on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

PostSubject: Re: Nakama's GM Application <3!!!   Nakama's GM Application <3!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:03 pm

5. Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Since the day I was born!
if you Don't change that You'll Get Denied .

Your Extra Info is Really Pathetic .

All The Color's Make My Eye's Hurt .. ;X
Back to top Go down
Vocaloid
Level 3
Level 3
Vocaloid

PostSubject: Re: Nakama's GM Application <3!!!   Nakama's GM Application <3!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 9:51 pm

Too many random colors!!! T~T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nakama's GM Application <3!!!   Nakama's GM Application <3!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nakama's GM Application <3!!!
Page 1 of 1