SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MoongraMS and SoulMS page.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Effective
Noob
Noob

MoongraMS and SoulMS page. Empty
PostSubject: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 pm

MoongraMS was hacked by Cosmified and he released the MoongraMS CMS in rage-zone, what SoulMS did was copying the page since it was released by a hacker in ragezone, not to mention it have EvilSanta's(MoongraMS coder) Copyrights in the bottom of the page.

so yeah, Im not going against SoulMS or anything, im just telling so people now know why the pages are so similar, I like SoulMS and stuff and again, im not going against SoulMS, just telling to people who wanted to know.

Questions:

SoulMS got the CMS(the page)idea illegitly?

yes, since they got it thanks to a hacker that released it.

please dont delete thread.

Also: for people that doesnt know this is moongrams page: www.moongrams.com.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 4:58 pm

Oh no! The websites look alike! This must be changed!

Heh.
Back to top Go down
Effective
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:00 pm

Legion wrote:
Oh no! The websites look alike! This must be changed!

Heh.

Did you readed what I said, I just posted to answer some people why MoongraMS and SoulMS sites look so similar.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Yes. Just funny to us that people make a huge deal about how websites look similar. Doubt it was actually a hacker though, considering they left the copyright in and everything.

Back to top Go down
Effective
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:06 pm

Legion wrote:
Yes. Just funny to us that people make a huge deal about how websites look similar. Doubt it was actually a hacker though, considering they left the copyright in and everything.

1. Nobody is making a huge deal about it
2. Yes it was a hacker called Cosmified, that's the reason MoongraMS had to rollback to 3rd october because he deleted a lot of stuff from Moongra, and at the same time he released the CMS in rage-zone(and SoulMS got it from there).
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Effective wrote:
Legion wrote:

2. Yes it was a hacker called Cosmified, that's the reason MoongraMS had to rollback to 3rd october because he deleted a lot of stuff from Moongra, and at the same time he released the CMS in rage-zone(and SoulMS got it from there).

1. The Moongra forums are crying about it, and
"im gona troll SoulMS forum, also they have a really ugly forum, i hope they dont steal the forum layout too."

Funny, because they think their default crap forum looks better. :3.

2. Don't care or keep up with Moongra, but it just seems unlikely that a hacker would attack a server then release their stuff publicly with the copyrights still on. Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Effective
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:15 pm

Legion wrote:
Effective wrote:
Legion wrote:

1. The Moongra forums are crying about it, and
"im gona troll SoulMS forum, also they have a really ugly forum, i hope they dont steal the forum layout too."

Funny, because they think their default crap forum looks better. :3.

2. Don't care or keep up with Moongra, but it just seems unlikely that a hacker would attack a server then release their stuff publicly with the copyrights still on. Whatever.

1. who cares, Soul got it illegitly so they somewhat have the right to make a huge deal about it, hell, it even have the copyrights, again, i dont care, im just telling this so people can know, and about the forum thing.... i think Moongra's forum looks better and less annoying, but that's just my opinion, let's not argue about this.

2. Have you ever used rage-zone? if you have ever used it, you must have been living under a rock, when moongra got hacked everyone knew about it and there was a thread with cosmified releasing the moongra CMS and it was a thread with a lot of comments and pages.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:21 pm

You're not very good at debating. You said that no one made a huge deal about it, and now you're saying that they can make a huge deal about it. We don't care either, just trying to get some healthy debate out of this.

Like previously stated, don't care much for Moongra. Ragezone is avoided as well, considering it's had some nasty viruses in the past.

Let's stop the arguing here, though. This is borderline fighting now, and accomplishes very little. Our main point here is exactly what we said; it's a website layout. That's it. Arguing the legality of "stealing" a website layout for a private server, which in itself is a copyright violation waiting to happen, is a bit silly.
Back to top Go down
Effective
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Legion wrote:
You're not very good at debating. You said that no one made a huge deal about it, and now you're saying that they can make a huge deal about it. We don't care either, just trying to get some healthy debate out of this.

Like previously stated, don't care much for Moongra. Ragezone is avoided as well, considering it's had some nasty viruses in the past.

Let's stop the arguing here, though. This is borderline fighting now, and accomplishes very little. Our main point here is exactly what we said; it's a website layout. That's it. Arguing the legality of "stealing" a website layout for a private server, which in itself is a copyright violation waiting to happen, is a bit silly.

I didnt knew people were making a ''huge deal about it'' since i dont go on moongra forums that much anymore, but now i saw the moongra forum and well, they have the right to make a ''huge deal about it'', again, Soul got the CMS from illegit sources.

and i agree with you(in some parts), i dont even know what you were debating here since i dont care about the pages being similar, like i said about 3 times, im just posting this for some people that asked me about it, i never argued about the legality of stealing the website layout(its a private server anyway, private servers are illegal already), in my opinion(OPONION HERE!!! ALERT!!), soul shouldnt have copied the website layout, but that's all.

off topic: im not very good at debating? what i said was 100% truth except the ''huge deal'' thing, you lost in everything else.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:32 am

I'm not reading all this crap.

All I have to say is: Who cares?
Really?
Back to top Go down
ZeviL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 6:25 am

If I were EvilSanta or one of the MoonGra admins, then I have the right to be concerned and even feel disgusted regarding this issue. Everyone else, why bother?
Back to top Go down
Effective
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 10:37 am

Anna wrote:
I'm not reading all this crap.

All I have to say is: Who cares?
Really?

since you didnt read it you dont understand anything, i suggest you to read what i said and then post, what you said makes no sense.

@Above: yes i know, but for the bazillion time... i posted this just to explain some friends why the pages look so similar, not to start some debate or that crap because i agree with you.
Back to top Go down
ZeviL
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

I am puzzled as to why would one post in a topic that one refused to read in the first place. If someone doesn't care about this "crap" then it is logical that he/she would not even post. Oxymoron.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Kay I'm locking this due to stupidity.

Site was available to use, we used site. Simple as that. Other people are using the site too. I'm glad you show so much concern for the people who made the site, but frankly I have this weird feeling that they've likely just moved on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MoongraMS and SoulMS page.   MoongraMS and SoulMS page. Empty

Back to top Go down

MoongraMS and SoulMS page.
Page 1 of 1