SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Kenneth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenn
Noob
Noob
Kenn

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm really happy if I get accepted if not I understand.

What are you applying for: I am applying for an HGM(HeadGM or Level 3 GM).
================================================================================

Name : My name is Kenneth, you can call me Kenn or Kenny for short Smile
================================================================================

Where do you live/Timezone: I live in Toronto,Canada and my Timezone is EST.

How active will you be: I would play on 4 Days a week, Monday for 1 Hour at 8:00 PM to 9:00PM
On Friday I can play on 8:00PM to 10:00PM, On Saturday I can play for 10 Hours or More from 11:00 Unknown.
Sunday I can play for 11 hours or so from 7:00AM too 6:00PM.

E-Mail: mcchuggernut@live.com or you can email my main email, keefe.ho@gmail.com.

Hobbies : Sports, Books and that's pretty much it.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would need proof. I would go in hide and then follow the suspected hacker for awhile, if I found out he's hacking I'll ban him, If it was a fake report for lag I would just let him/her go.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would have to jail them for a certain amount of time until they calm down and talk it out. Or... I would go the easy way, tell them to write a letter and don't sent it to anybody.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a GM in one server, KyraMS, I understand that they stole idea's from you Soul but I did not know that at the time, I am now resigned from KyraMS ,after our Owner Jay gave up on hosting servers.

Why should we choose you: I'm not saying you have to choose me but In my opinion it would be a great opportunity for this server. It's Beta and It need's improvement and I can help with that improvement, I meant to say that in the nicest of ways but I still think the server is awesome.

Reason i applied: I applied because this server has potential and I want to be part of that potential, also I think SoulMS has a good community, therefore I want to join it as a GM.

Summary of yourself : I like pie and I like books. O_O That's all?

Extra Info: I like food but I'm not fat?

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:365 days is what I found in my old textbooks.

In game name: Kenn
(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Nope sorry, but I'm actually trying to learn right now.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)
================================================================================Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Nope.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: No.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Of course.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: 1Day.

Last edited by Kenn on Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 11:58 pm

(1-2 word replies please)
Thats like 69 Words.
o_o Rofl .
Are You Reading ?
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 am

You're no ordinary GM because you follow rules and have events...You are aware of the job of a GM, right? If the ordinary GM didn't follow rules or do their job, we'd be knee-deep in stupidity.

The final questions must be one-two word answers. This rule is heavily enforced.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Noob
Noob
Kenn

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Legion wrote:
You're no ordinary GM because you follow rules and have events...You are aware of the job of a GM, right? If the ordinary GM didn't follow rules or do their job, we'd be knee-deep in stupidity.

The final questions must be one-two word answers. This rule is heavily enforced.

Sorry just fixed it, the problem was that I didn't have the chance. I had to go to sleep and my brother was just about to tell on me.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:51 pm

"How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a GM in one server, KyraMS, I understand that they stole idea's from you Soul but I did not know that at the time, I am now resigned from KyraMS ,after our original Owner Jay"

This doesn't seem finished...was there more you needed to add to this sentence?.

And don't relate Jay to being the original owner of anything. He did not own SoulMS when he made it, nor did heever own KyraMS.

The server is no longer in beta either. It says on top of the server when you're in game.

Also, your answers are terribly bland and boring. I suggest adding a bit more of a unique touch to them, I'm picky when it comes to GM positions and I only want the best. The best meaning not people who put the same answers as everyone else for every question.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Kenn
Noob
Noob
Kenn

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 3:03 pm

No I did not mean SoulMS.
Also I did not mean the original original original like that.
Thanks for the advice anyways.
Back to top Go down
theangel809
Noob
Noob

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:43 pm

kenn why would u say gm kenn's gm aplication lol u not a gm yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Kenneth? Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Kenneth?   GM Kenneth? Empty