SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Devilx app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
devilx
Noob
Noob

Devilx app Empty
PostSubject: Devilx app   Devilx app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:31 pm

What are you applying for: Gm position

Name : Matthew

Where do you live/Timezone: Georgia, and the eastern time zone GMT -5

How active will you be: Well ill be as active as i can from the time i get home from school till i go to bed probably 5 hours or so

E-Mail: x.vain.x@hotmail.com

Hobbies : My hobbies are to play sports like football, baseball, basketball. I also like to code runescape private servers and make websites.

How you'd handle a hacker : I would go talk to them why they were hacking say you broke the rules im sorry make a apeal on the website and then i would screenshot and !ban

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would be like guys/girls please tell me what happen resolve the problem and be like guys/girls be nice and decide that they should both apologize.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been gm once awile ago on a verson 62 server

Why should we choose you: Honestly, you have no need to pick me over anyone else who have applied, but i would want to be part of the staff of soulms

Reason i applied: I applied to be a gm and to help everyone out and just to hang out with people and have fun.

Summary of yourself : I am a cool , fun person and i can make you lauph if you wanted me to.

Extra Info: Being Black is a boss!

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 and 1/4 days

In game name: Devilx

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I can java code but never coded a msps before. If you want something i did for a runescape private server cause it works with java?
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):No because im new but i will.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Honestly, no
3.Do you help players any chance you get: I help players every chance i get.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I am.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: About 2 days but weaks to come.
Back to top Go down
Caution
Level 3
Level 3
Caution

Devilx app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilx app   Devilx app EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:02 am

"5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: About 2 days but weaks to come"

i Don't Get it..
D:
Back to top Go down
devilx
Noob
Noob

Devilx app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Devilx app   Devilx app EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 12:08 am

I am saying that i have played two days but ill be playing for a long time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Devilx app Empty