SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SoulEAter's GM app :3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoulEater
Noob
Noob

SoulEAter's GM app :3 Empty
PostSubject: SoulEAter's GM app :3   SoulEAter's GM app :3 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 7:24 pm

What are you applying for: Applying for GM.

Name
: Joe

Age : i am 17, but i will be 18 on Christmasszz Very Happy

Where do you live/Timezone:USA Eastern time.

How active will you be: Weekends if not with my gf, all day. Weekdays 3P.M.~ 10 P.M.

E-Mail: Skell_jack@yahoo.com < this is also my MSN

Hobbies : MY hobbies very, i play xbox 360 games, MS, go out with my girlfriend<3 <3, friends, laser tag! eat lots of fewd :3

How you'd handle a hacker : I r very sneaky stalker! If there is a zero tolerance in SoulMS, I would take a SS and ban the person(s).

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I would approach them in a neutral side, i would ask them to stop, if they don't stop I'll give warnings, if again it dose not stop, jail maybe involved!

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I've GMed on one other server, but this server was open for 2 years and i GMed for 1 and half years on it, UnholyMS, sadly it closed.

Why should we choose you: I think i should be chosen because i have tons of experence and i know how to settle conflects among players. Me mostly being a player on most servers i know what the players like and dont like, i could help speak for the players and help guide the server to the top!

Reason i applied: It never hurts to ask, or try!

Summary of yourself : My name is Joe, i am 17 years old, i like playing video games, hanging out with friends and girlfriend. I want to be an electrician so am training in that field right now, and its tons of fun but hard work!

Extra Info: I love food, but im a freakn stick!

How long does it take for the Earth* to go around the sun?: 365 days 6 hours seven seconds to circle the sun. This length of time is called, a sidereal year. I just love astronomy....

In game name:SoulEater ilav wth
Back to top Go down

SoulEAter's GM app :3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: