SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

imYu's GM app

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
imYu
Noob
Noob
imYu

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:50 pm

What are you applying for:
Any GM spot.

Name :
Cai Zhen Yu
imYu's GM app Pictur10imYu's GM app Pictur11
You can't see my bottom half since I'm not wearing pants, and I don't feel like wearing pants. sleepy

Where do you live/Timezone:
GMT-6 in Texas.

How active will you be:
1-4hours or so on weekdays
2-8hours on weekends

E-Mail:
dookyou@hotmail.com

Hobbies :

Is this a hobby ? I have no idea. But I love to listen to Linkin Park. My favorite songs is tied between
Numb, Leave Out All The Rest, and Given Up.
imYu's GM app Linkin13
imYu's GM app Linkin12

This is my hobby and skill, cooking Chinese food and eating it too Razz . Once i get good enough in this area i will try to learn other styles of cooking. This works fine for me since I don't gain weight.
imYu's GM app Cookin10imYu's GM app Chines10

I love Hack & Slash Games like Monster Hunter. Its just fun to fight a monster without any skills and super powers and just slash away till it drops dead.You get a rewarding feeling once it dies and you get to carve it to make new more powerful weapons.
imYu's GM app Monste10
imYu's GM app Monste11

How you'd handle a hacker :
Screen Shot and ban no question ask and i will always have a reason as to why they were banned when they try and appeal.
It's not always obvious when someone is hacking so if someone is suspicious I'll try to write their names down and stalk them once in a while.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
Well i wouldn't do anything if it was for reasons like disagreement to certain things but if they start smega spamming I will warn and if they continue then jail. If they were fighting about being scammed then i will get a bit more involved and start asking questions and try to resolve it.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:
I'm going to say I have never been a GM on any servers but I have made my own when I had the time.

Why should we choose you:
I believe that I can help and I will if you just ask of course, I take my work very seriously I joke around at times but I know
what I should/shouldn't be doing. Long story short, my wish is your command i think.
imsrs

Reason I applied:
I heard that there were positions open so I thought that I could contribute to this server.

Summary of yourself :
I can be serious and fun at the same time, I'm very social and I love to hang out .
Oh, and I'm Chinese and my passion for rice grows stronger everyday.
Well at times I can be a Huge sadist, I can 't help it its my nature and I just have the urge.

Extra Info:
You can say that I love me but I'm also very caring for others.
One of my favorite movie of all time is The Expendables!
imYu's GM app The_ex12
Well since it's extra in this section I'm going to talk about my love for Manhwa(Korean manga) The art is amazingly beautiful its hard to take my eyes off of it.I can't read Korean so I have to wait for the translations to go out , feels like I am going to die waiting for them every week.If you like to read these kind of things i highly suggest the following 2.

Here's The Breaker my all time favorite. It's about a weak boy growing stronger and making a place for himself in the
Murim World(Korean Martial Arts group)The first picture isn't the main character just the guy's teacher.
imYu's GM app The-br10imYu's GM app The_br10

One of the best Korean Ecomic strips has to be Noblesse. This is about Vampires Nothing like Twilight this is pure ownage. It definitely makes you think about the Vampires and their origions. Plus i think it's pretty funny .shaplz

Look at the Main character Rai he dosen't know how to eat a banana. imsrs
imYu's GM app Nobles10imYu's GM app Nobles11imYu's GM app Nobles12
You Just have to see how beautiful this art is.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
It will take about 364 and 1/4 days so every fours years we have a leap year.

In game name:
imYu
TheRedSoul

Simple questions:
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once.
Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
About 2 months

wth

Last edited by imYu on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:47 am; edited 26 times in total
Back to top Go down
System
Level 3
Level 3

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:55 pm

Your grammar isn't so good. Like capitalizing the 'I' every time you use it alone. Although, I don't believe that will matter. The application was very boring due to the same colors used in every question.
Back to top Go down
imYu
Noob
Noob
imYu

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 am

System wrote:
Your grammar isn't so good. Like capitalizing the 'I' every time you use it alone. Although, I don't believe that will matter. The application was very boring due to the same colors used in every question.
LoL FYI i wasn't finished with it I just had a basic layout and started editing and adding from there. Look at it again since I just finished.
Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Level 3
Level 3
Pikachu

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 2:56 am

Waaaaa?! You've been playing for 2 months and i haven't even seen you in v75 D: Dannnng (I've been playing for 2 months now toooo Very Happy)
There's alot of random pictures
DANNNNG How many people will use ban hammer(Didn't Mean to sound hateful O..o)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/exquisitedance
FrozenFire
Level 2
Level 2
FrozenFire

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 9:13 am

i think u've made alot mistakes with your words lol :p
twice weekday,
leave out all the "test"
Back to top Go down
imYu
Noob
Noob
imYu

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:05 pm

Pikachu wrote:
Waaaaa?! You've been playing for 2 months and i haven't even seen you in v75 D: Dannnng (I've been playing for 2 months now toooo Very Happy)
There's alot of random pictures
DANNNNG How many people will use ban hammer(Didn't Mean to sound hateful O..o)
I was on and off during v75 and my character name was different.
FYI if you actually read you'll see how the pictures are tied to my writing.
And Ty Frozen lol it's hard to spot mistakes when your actually the one doing it =D so tyyy for helping me find sum ~<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

imYu's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: imYu's GM app   imYu's GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

imYu's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: