SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moongra fucking sucks

Go down 
+3
Aaron1337Num2
PB&Jaymee
Mela
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mela
Noob
Noob

Moongra fucking sucks Empty
PostSubject: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 am

Don't join that shit.. O wait u can't... their client is impossible to get running, i even downloaded a copy of a players entire folder... FAIL...
0 support
No ventrilo to help you.
It is a waste of fucking time, if you can get it running good fucking job you are now with 8 other people.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:23 am

Very mature.
Back to top Go down
Aaron1337Num2
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:42 am

Its easy to get running if you understand it. Also, we have a giant guides section and a support section. Try asking?
Back to top Go down
Mela
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:54 am

PB&Jaymee wrote:
Very mature.

Being mature left my system after 7 hours of messing around with installations and still it not working. I WANT to join BUT I FUCKING CANT...

I looked at atleast 7 guides, downloaded countless programs, reinstalled networks, uninstalled my web-browser and reinstalled it to see if its messing up the links! Still errors after errors, " File Corrupted " " Hackshield error 3x000 " " Hackshield error 4x0000 " ECT ECT ECT... " Maplestory has encountered a problem " Blue screen, black screen, computer freezes, the shit does not WORK for my COMP! Either FUCK MY COMP OR FUCK MOONGRA! AND I SAY FUCK MY COMP CUZ I WANNA PLAY MOONGRA!
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 am

Um its so easy... If you had SoulMS installed alread just download moongra client. Put it in folder. Then you download teh Hackshield downgrader then run it. And boom you're done. ._. 3 easy steps o_o Now stop raging and stfu.
Back to top Go down
Mela
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:14 am

woopa wrote:
Um its so easy... If you had SoulMS installed alread just download moongra client. Put it in folder. Then you download teh Hackshield downgrader then run it. And boom you're done. ._. 3 easy steps o_o Now stop raging and stfu.

Great- thanks, you have solved all my problems. The 7 guides that I've read has nothing on your quick logic and inspiring wisdom. Now If only that fucking works... OH WAIT.. It doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am

Mela you need to rage somewhere else, not only do I not care about Moongra or ever plan on moving there, i'm tired of seeing it all over the forum. Especially in a stupid thread like this, if you can't get that server installed why don't you just go QQ on their forums? Seems only logical.
Back to top Go down
Mela
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 10:18 am

Stone wrote:
Mela you need to rage somewhere else, not only do I not care about Moongra or ever plan on moving there, i'm tired of seeing it all over the forum. Especially in a stupid thread like this, if you can't get that server installed why don't you just go QQ on their forums? Seems only logical.

who the hell is stone, shut up- go away. I didn't force you into reading.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:17 pm

He's Bryan, nibdip.

He's right as well. We've got enough SoulMS haters, we don't need ones from Moongra, a server we don't give a flipper about.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Mela wrote:
Stone wrote:

who the hell is stone, shut up- go away. I didn't force you into reading.

Ah you make me laugh.
Back to top Go down
shadi3
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Yeah boy. You tell 'em
Back to top Go down
teddie
Level 2
Level 2
teddie

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 12:07 am

Moongra fucking sucks Lock-icon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moongra fucking sucks   Moongra fucking sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

Moongra fucking sucks
Page 1 of 1