SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Laaaaaaaaame.

Go down 
+5
MCKushinIt
shakalaka
Stone
PB&Jaymee
woopa
9 posters
AuthorMessage
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

:/ wow this kinda sucks. SoulMS shutting down... On the day of my birthday too T^T. I was going to paarty on soul. Ehh Shet like this happens sometimes. To all the good people I met on Soul here is my crappy speech about you...

Sapphire- You were a great person and a great friend. Only one thing can describe you. Pro Merching Skills.

Decent- *sigh* You are such a nigguh, always had to be richer than me before the wipe. But still a good person. *cough* hoe

Narb- Buuuy mooore of my items and fund me xDDD lol jk I never got to know you that well.

Chocolate- This guy's is sooo weird sometimes.
Baricadi( yea I forgot how to spell it) - I am so jelous of you getting GM on your second week on Soul -.- But you were a good gm

Stone- Ooooh dayum man, we went way back when you were on Cocaine. Haha our sairs were pretty beast Smile You turned out to be a really amazing GM. Everyday when I check the forums, I see that you've banned a hacker. You were on a roll!

Husband- I haate chuu!!! Stupid non-legit donor T^T

Alex- Nigguh get on msn more.

uMad- Black people don't get stuff. Hehe

Boombox- You were the best pre-GM player, helping me to level 200 on my sair. I probably saved like 500mil+ on those zruns. haha. You were a pretty nice GM, pretty chill, but that sucks that you never made 200 beginner, so clsoe yet so far...

Other people (I'm too lazy to type now... Trying to eat my ramen.)- You all have been great friends to me on SoulMS. I respect all the freindly people that helped me in my early stages of developement in the server back in late November.

Keep In Touch Everyone ;D I'll probably be skipping around with SexyMS,UniverseMS, and ForestStory.

PSN- woopa68@yahoo.com
MSN-viethenry00@yahoo.com
facebook- Gtfo creepers.

Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:53 pm

Happy birthday. |x
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 pm

haha thank you jamie Smile
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Hmm... cocaine...
Back to top Go down
woopa
Level 2
Level 2

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:22 pm

haha good times huh bryan Smile
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 pm

I'll be on msn Wink
Back to top Go down
MCKushinIt
Noob
Noob
MCKushinIt

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am

Oh lawd lmfao wtf happened here?.
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:11 am

Stone wrote:
Hmm... cocaine...

One hell of a drug...
(I would know. c:)
Back to top Go down
narb
Level 2
Level 2

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:17 pm

i like pie.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Hmm... cocaine...

One hell of a drug...

http://soulms.roflforum.net/t2622-oh-hai-thar

If that's true, younger generations just seem to be getting worse and worse.
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Hmm... cocaine...

One hell of a drug...

Nah, I've seen a few people high on coke.
I personally haven't tried it, due to personal reasons, and I'm not planning on doing so.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 2:26 am

Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Hmm... cocaine...

One hell of a drug...

I personally haven't tried it, due to personal reasons, and I'm not planning on doing so.

I might be drunk right now but i'm pretty positive you said something different earlier and edited your post. Something along the lines of today's society and blaming that.
Back to top Go down
KoTaPaK
Noob
Noob

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 4:41 pm

wat
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 am

Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Hmm... cocaine...

One hell of a drug...

I might be drunk right now but i'm pretty positive you said something different earlier and edited your post. Something along the lines of today's society and blaming that.

(Whether if you want to believe me or not), what I typed in was something similar to this:

"Due to recent media and entertainment (music, videos, etc), people my age are very easy to get persuaded and pressured into drugs.
You could call me (or the people that ended up doing drugs) stupid and ignorant, but that won't do much.
Assuming that you're between the age of 20-22, you're from a different society. Even though it's only a 5-7 year difference, (also assuming that you live in America) the society here rapidly changes and evolves."

I don't know what I exactly typed in word-for-word, that's essentially what I originally posted. I changed it because I thought it was a ridiculous argument.
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:

One hell of a drug...

(Whether if you want to believe me or not), what I typed in was something similar to this:

"Due to recent media and entertainment (music, videos, etc), people my age are very easy to get persuaded and pressured into drugs.
You could call me (or the people that ended up doing drugs) stupid and ignorant, but that won't do much.
Assuming that you're between the age of 20-22, you're from a different society. Even though it's only a 5-7 year difference, (also assuming that you live in America) the society here rapidly changes and evolves."

I don't know what I exactly typed in word-for-word, that's essentially what I originally posted. I changed it because I thought it was a ridiculous argument.

It was more so just along the lines of you blaming today's society. Which in all reality is no excuse. For yes you are right about one thing, my generation and your generation are very different, there is no denying that. But being as young as you are, falling into peer pressure or your curiosity's for something like that isn't a good thing. You should have enough common sense, or a good enough head on your shoulders to know that that's nothing you need in your body. Just imagine what your parents would think if they found out you've been doing cocaine, let alone what if you got addicted to it? Hell when I was your age, and throughout my entire high school career, I never once drank, smoked weed, smoked a cigarette, or anything. I didn't really believe those were anything for younger children, only something for those older and more responsible and knew how to use it properly.

Substance abuse isn't the answer kiddies, SoulMS is. Razz
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:
Serotonin wrote:
Stone wrote:

It was more so just along the lines of you blaming today's society. Which in all reality is no excuse. For yes you are right about one thing, my generation and your generation are very different, there is no denying that. But being as young as you are, falling into peer pressure or your curiosity's for something like that isn't a good thing. You should have enough common sense, or a good enough head on your shoulders to know that that's nothing you need in your body. Just imagine what your parents would think if they found out you've been doing cocaine, let alone what if you got addicted to it? Hell when I was your age, and throughout my entire high school career, I never once drank, smoked weed, smoked a cigarette, or anything. I didn't really believe those were anything for younger children, only something for those older and more responsible and knew how to use it properly.

Substance abuse isn't the answer kiddies, SoulMS is. Razz

Eh, I simply live by:
Use, don't abuse. Total abstinence and complete abuse will not allow you to experience life fully.

I do drugs in occasion, and cocaine is the last thing in mind I want to do. Fuck that. I'm fully aware of the consequences of drug use, and I'm willing to face them.

Call me stupid or ignorant, but that's what I've been living on. And, it's been going pretty well for me. :]
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Golden rules : No injecting, no snorting and no pills.

I stick to weed, shrooms and Lucy.
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Dank wrote:
Golden rules : No injecting, no snorting and no pills.

I stick to weed, shrooms and Lucy.

Shrooms. heheplz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Laaaaaaaaame. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Laaaaaaaaame.   Laaaaaaaaame. Empty

Back to top Go down

Laaaaaaaaame.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: