SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slashgnr
Noob
Noob

XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? Empty
PostSubject: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Well i got some screen shots of this guy trying to ks me,he was only level 60 and failing but he got realy anoying.he was saying "its a server i dont cc".And hes like yea go ahead report me so ima post this and gms pls talk to him in game.

killu

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0096.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0095.jpg/
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/maple0093.jpg/
Back to top Go down
Yoon
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:14 pm

He is not ksing Lol.. he is just not ccing
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:27 pm

It's a game, stop crying.
Back to top Go down
GunEcstasy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:46 pm

It is a game, but it is not just a game. It's something we do to enjoy our free time, and we don't need assholes trying to ruin it, just because there is such little to do in the server that they need to bother other people.

I usually just ignore them. They'll get bored eventually. It's no use posting or telling the GMs though. I had *very* detailed screenshots showing me getting conned out of 10m+... I was told by a GM they are not going to ban over a few million. So if 10m is not something they can justify their jobs for, a few exp points is certainly a no-go.

I know 10m is nothing, a little exp is nothing. That's not the fucking point. The point is that we do not need players like this in the server. So to the GMs, "It's a game, stop crying" and fucking ban these idiots.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 10:27 pm

My two cents, nibdip.

At first, he was KSing you. imo once you leave the map, it's his. It did not look like he was KSing you and no offense, that map is huge as hell. Learn to share. So once you went on your pretty little bishop, the tables turned. You handled this poorly, the GM's shouldn't do anything for this situation other than make fun of you.

And to the other people who are saying, "It's just a game," KSing is punishable.
Back to top Go down
slashgnr
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Lol no1 shares maps theres 8 chanels or watever y cant he get his own?
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 3:20 pm

I share maps. f3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?   XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever? Empty

Back to top Go down

XXTheDBXx most anoying kser ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: