SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Forum mods needed?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:40 pm

Is Soul's forum in need of any forum mods? Some of you may remember me as ImTheNL or ImTheMan back before the re wipe. I can't get in game anymore but I would like to support the server I liked the most out of all of the ones I've played. I'm experienced in forum moderating and in staff positions and I'm way more mature than I used to be back in November. I can also be very active on the forums for the moderating and such since I have teh internetz on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Serotonin
Level 2
Level 2
Serotonin

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I'm assuming that the in-game moderators (GMs) moderate the forums as well.
But, I guess it would be pretty nice to have a "fully-dedicated" forum moderator as well, so the GMs don't have to "worry" as much as they currently do as to what people post.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:36 pm

We totally need forum mods. Especially when people like gameman post in the wrong section.
Back to top Go down
gameman
Level 3
Level 3

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 4:55 pm

PB&Jaymee wrote:
We totally need forum mods. Especially when people like gameman post in the wrong section.

I see wut u did thar
It wasn't funny.
This is the correct section, this is a general discussion, not a suggestion or anything of that sort.
I can't see you being a forum mod any time soon.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Ohno. Mad much? |x
I never said I wanted to be a mod, calm your horses down and get a sense of humor.
I would say this could probably be the "right" section, however you are suggesting yourself to be a mod.

But whatever. It's your thread. However I can't see you being a forum mod any time soon with that lovely attitude. P:
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:31 pm

This is the GENERAL section, not Soul MS General section. Learn to post in the right areas, maggot.
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:50 pm

True, there may be a need for a real active Moderator, but it's not like the forum is active anyway, Bryan, Teddie, Bolsifer and I can manage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forum mods needed? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum mods needed?   Forum mods needed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Forum mods needed?
Page 1 of 1