SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. Empty
PostSubject: Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.   Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 1:41 am

Sorry for this picture for being a little scrambled, and I honestly know my justification for all four bans were acceptable to the situation.
Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. 27wsrva
While talking to a friend earlier, she alerted me of a level 150 hero hitting max at all times with very, very, basic equips. Or at least to the eyes. So I did a little research, and looked onto the rankings for the only two level 15X warriors. One happening to be Neek. I log in tonight and use an !say talking about my bl and guild. A character by the name BuccTeeth whispers me and says he has a surprise. I decide to stalk these characters after realizing they were on the same map and even over heard their conversation on how they thought I was !hiding. Funny they were true. Anyway, Neek was damage hacking and attacking the whole map, don't even know what you'd call that. And I got that on screenshot luckily, and banned him without confrontation with the character. The character's BuccTeeth, Eckori, and HidingDaGear played dumb for a little bit, while BuccTeeth started attacking the whole map, well no damage being shown of him attacking the whole map but monsters were dying and he was leveling, unfortunately no screenshot of him killing since that'd be hard to screenshot but I do have an incriminating screenshot of him admitting to it. The other two players, Eckori and HidingDaGear received a temporary ban for the association with the hacker and will be banned when there time is served.

Good day, and enjoy your time playing. Razz
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.   Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 am

All of a sudden, I'm ashamed that my first character is called BUCCtoof..
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.   Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:58 am

Though it may not be part of the situation, you never know.
But another one bites the dust~
Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. 2uggkcx
Back to top Go down
Administrator
Level 4
Level 4

PostSubject: Re: Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.   Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 6:32 am

ily
Back to top Go down
http://soulms.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.   Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan. Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-ban appeal by *Bryan.
Page 1 of 1