SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JohnHagner1992
Noob
Noob
JohnHagner1992

Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!! Empty
PostSubject: Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!!   Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 2:25 am

Hey broskis, what's hot here?

As you can tell by my username - my real name is John Hagner.
I was born on 1992, making me... err... 18 years old at the moment cat

I'm from Canada, and I currently attend my first year of college for computing analysis or some shitty program Evil or Very Mad
I got some free time around this time of year, because school is almost over... and I thought I'd play SoulMS during summer, but get to know the community earlier.

I have quite a lot of jobs to pay for my tuition, so I'm not really sure if I can donate. I'll probably see if I can pull out a few bucks later, when I'm more familiar to the server.

I'm a pretty chill guy, so come talk to me/ whisper me/ whatever you want to do. albino (why is the rabbit sign thing albino?)

I'm interested mostly in racquet sports, like tennis or squash. What I've became recently interested in was Broadway musicals. Anyone like Rent?

Well, I've been going on for way too long... I think my IGN won't be anything too special... maybe some kind of pun, or just JohnHagner... Smile (If I can get the server working)

Well, peace out ya'll see ya in the game.!
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!!   Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Rofl, well good luck on getting Soul fixed John. And welcome to Soul. ^_^
Back to top Go down

Gentleman... introducing a new member of the SoulMS, JOHN!!
Page 1 of 1