SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

April 6th Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

April 6th Update Empty
PostSubject: April 6th Update   April 6th Update EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:19 am

Another update, there's been a lot happening in the past week.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate our recent interns to advancing into GMs. Their trial time has passed, and they all passed.
I've updated the new contact staff list, Bolsifer, Bryan and Teddie are your new GMs. As new ones come, others go.
Christmas has been demoted, decided by the owner, reasons will be stayed in private.

For now, we are no longer hiring GMs, as we have enough for the time being. When the time comes, where our population increases, GM applications will be re-opened.

Another announcement, Soul will be leaving for an indefinite time due to personal events. I will be supervising the server in the mean-time along with the rest of the staff. That being said, there won't be much work on fixing bugs and glitches, sorry for the inconvenience.

Also, there might be a complication with donations. For all new donations, it might take a while to process your rewards, as I'm having problems accessing the Paypal donations. Again I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

That's all for now.
Back to top Go down

April 6th Update
Page 1 of 1