SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Near's Application to be Awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Near
Noob
Noob

Near's Application to be Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Near's Application to be Awesome   Near's Application to be Awesome EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:45 am

What are you applying for: Game Master

Name: Brad

Where do you live/Timezone: BC Canada/PST/GMT - 8

How active will you be: Hours upon hours of fun!

E-Mail: i.am.brad@hotmail.com

Hobbies: Football, sketching, partying, maple.

How you'd handle a hacker: Take screenshots of enough evidence and ban

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Assess the situation, deal with the person in the wrong accordingly. If there is no clear antagonist then work out suitable compromise.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): GM of SentinelMS and head of GFX for the website

Why should we choose you: I have a good knowledge of the game as I have been an avid player for a few years now and can help with anything from "where do I train" all the way to "so and so is doing ___ can you help me?"

Reason I applied: I want to help make SoulMS be even better than before

Summary of yourself : I am a hardworking student with way too much free time on my hands since the football season is over. I don't know why but I am pretty much addicted to Maplestory and that will not be changing anytime soon.

Extra Info: I love answering questions, and generally just helping out wherever I can.

In-game name: NearNL

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Roughly 365 days. Unless superman gets involved.

Thank you.

Simple questions

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): no
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: yes
3.Do you help players any chance you get: yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS: November 11th 2010 // March 22nd 2011 depending on if referring to before closure or just after.
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

Near's Application to be Awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Near's Application to be Awesome   Near's Application to be Awesome EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:50 am

Application are closed Sad .
Back to top Go down

Near's Application to be Awesome
Page 1 of 1