SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick's Intern/Gm app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
slashgnr
Noob
Noob

Nick's Intern/Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Nick's Intern/Gm app   Nick's Intern/Gm app EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Info about me:

Gender(lol):Male

How long i play:I pls different times,because its spring break atm i play alot but normally around 2 hours a day becuase of school but only 2.5months left Smile.

well now lets start the real app Smile

Maple experience:

Well iv played maple for around 3 years id say.Well on maple i have a 120 and a 140 for my mains.Then i was getting bored of maple so i wanted to try private servers and i loved them i liked sticking to one but sometimes they just close.

Private server experience:

Well iv played Private servers for a while and i love playing them,because in gms it was so boring with the slow leveling and everyone only cares about merchanting and damage.I started off with a server that would only be up in the summer,and i played that server for around 3 summers.Then i came to all these stupid high rate servers and they were no fun because all your did was level level rebirth so then i got into low rate/mid rate servers.i Started playing some low rate servers that didn't last long but then i found a good 1 and thats how i ended up here i lost all my things in that server.Never trust a close friend on a private server lol.

Gm experience:

Well i have been a gm around 3 times.Being a gm is a very fun thing to me because you get to make sure everyone is doing the right thing and if there not you can settle things easily because people will listen to you.Being a gm first started when my neighbor made a Private Server.Because i was his neighbor he let me be a gm.At first i gotta say i wasn't much help but i then i started to know what to do i knew that hiding in gm map gm scrolling things was a stupid thing,so i decided people needed my help.Then soon that server shut down so i applied on another server and i ended up quit but i was a gm they said i was a very helpful gm and if i ever come back they while hire me again.Also after that there was 1 more server i was a gm on it was a great server but i didnt like it becuase all the gms fooled around and never helped me when i needed it.

SoulMs experience:

Well i just started this server and i love it,its probably the best server you could ever play.I have played this before then i heard there was gonna be a wipe or something so i stopped and just now i wanted to come back and play Smile.Thats pretty much all i got to say for my SoulMs experience lol.

Why i want to be a gm for SoulMS: Well i want to be a gm because for me being a gm is a whole different world then being a player.I just love helping out others and making friends and helping with everything in the server.

Why i think i should be a gm:Well this is up to the gms. You choose why you think i should be a gm Smile.

Well thats my app thanks everyone for reading it and i hope you enjoyed it.Hope this App is not a waste of your time everyone thanks for reading this and SoulMS is the BEST!
rabbit
Back to top Go down
moviestuff
Level 2
Level 2
moviestuff

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Intern/Gm app   Nick's Intern/Gm app EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm

color+getting kinda borred to read

Last edited by moviestuff on Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Intern/Gm app   Nick's Intern/Gm app EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:45 pm

Did not read the requirements/prerequisites. Nothing stands out and no creativity. Denied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nick's Intern/Gm app   Nick's Intern/Gm app Empty

Back to top Go down

Nick's Intern/Gm app
Page 1 of 1