SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jarno's Gm Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gleekiller
Noob
Noob

Jarno's  Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 1:49 pm

What are you applying for: For Being a Good and Nice GM

Name: Jarno

Where do you live/Timezone: I Live in The Netherlands.. Gmt + 1

How active will you be: Uhm.. I will be active when i'm out of school. When i'm out of school, I got maybe some home work. What I need to make of my parents ofcoure... D*mn them<< XXD.. But when i'm done I will be online for 6 ~8 houres...

E-Mail: Jarno.plat@hotmail.com

Hobbies: Football and Singing ( not that i'm good in it:P )

How you'd handle a hacker: 1. I would Report him. Our I would give him a warning ( if I can bann him directly )
2. If he's/ she's still hacking I would directly bann him. I realy don't like Hackers xD

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: They Need to talk with eachother about them proble. If It won't help .. I will Jail them

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): Uhm. Only 2, But I'm got much experience.. www.Gleestory.tk < my sister was the Owner. So I was there a Co-Owner.. But It is closed because the lagg and She coudn't host it anymore:'( 2. BrisbaneMS. I was there an EventGM.. But I was on the moment to get Promotion. But Idk if its closed. I was bored of playing it , So I stopped.

Why should we choose you: Because I've got much experience, And I can handle with much things.

Reason I applied: I really Like the Server. And I would try to do an Apply. Maybe I would get accepted..

Summary of yourself :

Extra Info: Uhm not that open about myself. I'm just a joker about things.. I laugh about every little thing :O I always say Laughing is Healty<< Lawl Idk how to write Laughing ~ Important News ~ : My English isn't that great. But Its good enough to understand ? xD

In-game name: Adidas

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Do I need to know this.. lawl... I'm not that good?? << Really why this question xD

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : Yea. A little thing. Somtimes I helped my Sister with some things. But I'm not that good for being a coder.... Sorry? xD
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screen-shots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Idk what you think is long?? I'm not that playing long. But It would be fun for being a GM Razz
3.Do you help players any chance you get: When I'm online I'm always take care of some help..
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): I'm Just 16. So I hope its okay?
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing SoulMS: Uhm. Not that long:( Idk it specify but like I sayd Its a nice server for being GM on It.. I think like 2days < Don't think now that I don't know the server good, for being a GM in this server...

BTW.. Thanks For Reading It, If I get accepted .. Idk if I . I loved to << lawl....

loves Someone .. whaha No Joking lol! Jarno
Jarno's  Gm Application Lol
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 2:26 pm

You didn't even answer the first simple question, and that's not the worst of it.

I'm going to be the "Gleekiller" over here and tell you that this app kind of sucks. :$
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 3:50 pm

GM is not "fun". Being a GM takes responsibility, you can't go up to a hacker and say: Ok I'm warning you, no hacking!

Obviously the hacker will just create a new acc over and over again because he knows you're just going to warn him.

Excuse me!? It takes 365.25 (.25 = 6 hours) days for the earth to go around the sun, and it takes 366 days on a leap year.

I'm sorry I fell asleep when I read this.
Back to top Go down
Gleekiller
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:25 am

lol. But In some Servers you can't bann him, if you are lower than lvl 4 GM..
Thats Why I warning him first and Take a SS and show it to the owner.
and Lawl I didn't understand the question about how much days it taks.
Back to top Go down
MCKushinIt
Noob
Noob
MCKushinIt

PostSubject: Re: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 am

Gleekiller wrote:

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Do I need to know this.. lawl... I'm not that good?? << Really why this question xD
Jarno's  Gm Application Lol
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarno's Gm Application   Jarno's  Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Jarno's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1