SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izzy's GM Application

Go down 
+2
SoulBot
CaptDestiny
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

Izzy's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:14 pm

Izzy's GM Application

What are you applying for: I am applying for a Game Master

Name : Izzy Paldmero

Where do you live/Timezone: Long Island, NY - Eastern Standard Timezones

How active will you be: I do attend in many activites, but I will dedicate much time possibly on the week days as I can. On the weekends, I can spend most of my days on the server, but I will take a break and do some activity's for my self.

E-Mail: izzypaldmero@yahoo.com I check my emails twice a day, so any problems- you may message me.

Hobbies : I love reading and drawing, I read and drawing mostly about mythology- greek mythology to be exact. I love learning about it.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Using the command from the in-built codings and identify them via their actions. My experience with hackers allows me to identify them and differentiate them whether they are hacking or a they're using a different edited wz file. Hackers are a simple temp ban for me. I will give their names to the Administrators and they can deal with them as they like. I will also get the screen shot in case of a player trying to lie.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I will right away warp them to different maps, so other players don't get involved, I will listen to both of their stories, but I will NOT take sides to any of the players. I will find a solutiob. I will basically tell them to not go to the same maps until they cool down a bit.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?: I have been a GM in a v83 server called InfinteMS i was a event hoster for about month until they Owner decided to leave without any warnings. I had my own v75 as a test which helped me alot with codes, and various help in a server. I also got much experience in forum, as I moderated a GFX forum with about 500+ active players.

Why should we choose you:I will ensure the game rules are enforced when i am login as much as i possibly can, so that the environment will be fair to all players, ensuring the players' experience in the server to be FUN! As i will most possibly be online whereas the other GMs are sleeping, I will do their part when they are sleeping. I said that because I go to school at night, so I have much time in mornings and evenings.

Reason i applied: I applied mostly because the growth of the community is growing real fast, and since this a v88 server will still alot of bugs and errors, I just thought I could help people out. I already started by making some in guides. I also think there xat chat needs a bit more help with all these questions and advertisers that do go around in there. I just think I can be much of a help as the other staff.

Summary of yourself :Hello, My name is Izzy. I am bilingual, like most of us here. But I speak Russian as well as English d:. My personality is serious, and people probably know I dont joke around much. I am always open to making new friends. I don't jump to conclusions, although most people that know me might think otherwise. I love reading and I have a great imaginations as I have been told. What really interest me the most is Greek, Chinese, and Egyptian mythology. I just think its great how all the stories are made.

Extra Info: I am very nice and friendly person, I think that everything should be earned and not handed to them. I am very hard working person and I am glad to be here at SoulMS.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Very good question, It takes 365 days which is 12 months. So It takes a full year for the earth to go around the sun.

In game name: CaptDestiny

Simple Questions

1. .Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen? Most ofThem.

2. Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Yes

3. Do you help players any chance you get: Yes alot

4. Are you of the age that is required to apply Yes 1993

5. Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Played in v.62 but just joined grand opening of v88,

Thank you for reading~ Goodluck to all the participants.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

Just curious, I'm a somewhat nosey person. . .

When you registered, you used "jtk97@live.com" as your e-mail...why? Is it just another one of your e-mails?(Since you put up another one when requested your e-mail o-o; )
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Well with webs, when you post a tread or anything, and someone post after you, you will get alot of notifications to you email. So I used my old email address just for that reason, but izzypaldmero@yahoo.com is the email I check twice a day.
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:50 pm

CaptDestiny wrote:
Well with webs, when you post a tread or anything, and someone post after you, you will get alot of notifications to you email. So I used my old email address just for that reason, but izzypaldmero@yahoo.com is the email I check twice a day.

You can change that in your preferences
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Oh thank you, and anna are you asking because of fraud reasons or just out of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm just wondering if you do happen to have boobz/vag or just a peen. That's all. (:

I check everyones email who applies just to make sure there's no lying involved.

If I catch something suspicious I question them...so what's your answer?

Is your name Justin or Izzy, if Izzy who is this Justin character whose facebook is registered under your e-mail?
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Oh my brother, is using that email, thats the old email address, as I said izzypaldmero@yahoo.com is my new 1. Trust me there is no lying .
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 pm

pix.

And why is his last name Turnerz while yours is "Paldermo"

A pic of you/fansign or something would clear all this up btw ~ :3

I just have an issue with fakers, if I'm proven wrong w.e idc, but proof helps.
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 11:42 pm

different dads and I will get a picture of us, once computer is fixed.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:04 am

WTF IZZY PALDMERO MY AZZ GTFO,
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 12:10 am

"IP address for this post
Users posting from this IP address
CaptDestiny [ 12 Posts ]
Izzy [ 1 Post ]"[u]

as I said, I've dealt with fakes before.

It's easier to just admit to being fake than making a new acc and everything. . .
Back to top Go down
Shawty
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 11:38 pm

Rofl ...
Whada Fail ..
anna So pro .. D; .
Teach Me ; ;
Back to top Go down
Josh
Level 2
Level 2
Josh

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:45 am

Anna wrote:
"IP address for this post
Users posting from this IP address
CaptDestiny [ 12 Posts ]
Izzy [ 1 Post ]"[u]

as I said, I've dealt with fakes before.

It's easier to just admit to being fake than making a new acc and everything. . .

^ LOLLL omg. people actually waste their time doing this? Man, if you spend the time to make an entirely new account to convince everyone including yourself that you're not a fake.. you need therapy. ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's GM Application   Izzy's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Izzy's GM Application
Page 1 of 1