SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry boys, you've been caught.

Go down 
+4
shakalaka
Direct
Inebriated
Stone
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

Sorry boys, you've been caught. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:43 pm

Sorry boys, you've been caught. 64ml50
I know Stoven said that final cut glitching is bannable, though I haven't seen him around lately.
And I know Pat and Mary are gone. (WHY PAT WHY??)
So I don't know if anything will be done about this, but sorry to say glitchers are looked down upon. No need to fake your damage.

Anyway best of luck to the both of you.

Oh and in the second screenshot, you can see PayPur on the ladder. Which is one of the spots to glitch FC, and I just walked over there not even a second after it was casted so i'm 100% positive of what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 7:56 pm

dat glitchin'.
Back to top Go down
Direct
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:06 pm

I gave PayPur some red belly dukes for nowt, and he's a glitcher? What a cunt.

Although, these pictures don't really prove anything. Besides someone on a ladder and someone asking for buffs.
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:27 am

Duy:LMFALMFALMFALFMAOMFALMFOAMFLAMOFAML
Back to top Go down
Crook
Level 3
Level 3
Crook

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:18 am

Context - I was dying in Skype with a few members omg LOL
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 1:50 pm

I don't get it?

What is the glitch?
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 5:13 pm

Direct wrote:
I gave PayPur some red belly dukes for nowt, and he's a glitcher? What a cunt.

Although, these pictures don't really prove anything. Besides someone on a ladder and someone asking for buffs.

It's pretty incriminating honestly. To anyone who knows how to do the glitch, you would know the two easiest spots in the FM to do it. Which one of them being that ladder. And you can clearly see PayPur telling the DB to wait for his final cut cooldown so he can glitch him. Anyways hope it's dealt with appropriately.

Edit; Can I get this moved to the appropriate section?
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 am

You don't need a specific spot to FC(Final Cut) glitch.
I've found out how to do it just by bossing/ccing. This was in another private server though and I reported it.

I'm not really sure if I should say it, so I won't say how to glitch but yeah.
I'm 110% sure FC glitching is bannable on Soul.

I've also smega'd this before but you cannot ever screen shot a person using the FC glitch. Unless that person is a moron and screenshots themselves killing something or whatever. I'll use myself as an example.
Sorry boys, you've been caught. MapleStory2010-11-1715-10-23-83

The only way you can find out if someone is glitching is when they have incredibly high damage for a very long time. Basically. Sit n` stare. Watch if they use any skills during that period too. Honestly this can only be done by a GM(preferably in hide). Unless you want to waste your time by filming and uploading a video of you being a creeper.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm

PB&Jaymee wrote:
You don't need a specific spot to FC(Final Cut) glitch.
I've found out how to do it just by bossing/ccing. This was in another private server though and I reported it.

I'm not really sure if I should say it, so I won't say how to glitch but yeah.
I'm 110% sure FC glitching is bannable on Soul.

I've also smega'd this before but you cannot ever screen shot a person using the FC glitch. Unless that person is a moron and screenshots themselves killing something or whatever. I'll use myself as an example.
Sorry boys, you've been caught. MapleStory2010-11-1715-10-23-83

The only way you can find out if someone is glitching is when they have incredibly high damage for a very long time. Basically. Sit n` stare. Watch if they use any skills during that period too. Honestly this can only be done by a GM(preferably in hide). Unless you want to waste your time by filming and uploading a video of you being a creeper.

Besides noticing uncharacteristically high damage, there are two other things I've noticed with FC glitchers.

1. NL's Shadow Partner will hit with 100% damage (it's usually half of the first 2/3 "real" hits)
2. DBs, especially ones that high damage to start, MAY hit over 199k with Mirror Image hits.

Anyway, @Stone, you're a GM/Intern now bro. Nail the suckers. c:
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 11:14 pm

I'm not really familiar with the.. damage range of DB's, since I'M thinking in Nido, their damage was downgraded like crazy and imo suck. However with FC, your damage is like what. 1300%? After that, their damage was insane. I also don't know but it seems like MI actually works the way it should(I think) in Soul.
Damage over 100k is definitely a huge sign. With oobar POT here, 199k's are probably more around the range you'll see when a DB is using FC. But after FC is done, I doubt it'll go all that high. So if someone continues to have high damage. Dingdingding. Glitchaaahh.

Btw. I thought Paypay was a sair. o.o
Back to top Go down
Stone
Level 3
Level 3
Stone

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 2:49 am

Inebriated wrote:
Besides noticing uncharacteristically high damage, there are two other things I've noticed with FC glitchers.

1. NL's Shadow Partner will hit with 100% damage (it's usually half of the first 2/3 "real" hits)
2. DBs, especially ones that high damage to start, MAY hit over 199k with Mirror Image hits.

Anyway, @Stone, you're a GM/Intern now bro. Nail the suckers. c:

Well playing another v88 server, mirror image is able to break damage caps. Hints why if someone with a very high range will break the cap, but that's how the skill is coded I believe so that's not so much a problem.

And to anyone who does read this, I am always on the lookout for Big Bang or Final Cut glitchers, if I see you glitching either of these to better your damage then I will ban you on the spot. Glitching to get a few steps ahead of everyone else in the game is not only wrong, but pathetic. If you want good damage you do one of two things, which everyone else who has good ranges has done. And that's you either donate to get high attack items, or you spend the time to get good equips. What i'm pretty much saying that this is your warning, regardless of if you read this or not because you should know that glitching anything in any type of server is against the rules, so do not test me people. heeplz
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 11:44 am

There's also an Aran glitch I reported to Dwee. Though it's kind of annoying on my part trying to boss and stuff. But I figured out how it worked in the long run.
Back to top Go down
johnny
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:34 am

lol sweet that me in the 1st picture ^_^ (vi3tx2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry boys, you've been caught.   Sorry boys, you've been caught. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry boys, you've been caught.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Hunting Grounds :: Soul General-
Jump to: