SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

move to denied sect.

Go down 
+8
narb
Ravage
Vigen
Inebriated
Captivate
shakalaka
MrShadow
Twurdles
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

move to denied sect. Empty
PostSubject: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:22 pm

-denied by self-

Last edited by Twurdles on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Love your app but....

You wrote 16 years old on one part then you wrote "A typical 15 year old" on the other.
And in the english language, the letter i is always capitalized.

Other than that good luck
Back to top Go down
shakalaka
Level 3
Level 3
shakalaka

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:55 pm

^Yeah I was going to comment about that :$. I guess your turning 16 though.
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Twurdles wrote:

Why should we choose you:
Because i'm one of the oldest players in SoulMS. who hasn't quit after the database wipe & also because several of the GMs quit due to raging.

Interestingly enough, I remember you "quitting" at least twice.

Meh.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

@ shadow. Typo. Sorry & Capitalizing I's isn't really necessary. its not grammar school. Sad.

@captivate. i said i was gonna. but i didnt. ^^;. once because i had major work in school which couldn't be helped. and the other time, it was just a statement. i never actually "quit"
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 pm

Sadly, I remember you making a scene over your "quitting" as well.

The reason, admittedly, was somewhat understandable (ie. something along the lines of people being idiots), but you can't be all wishy-washy and "quit" on a whim. Bad as a normal player, inexcusable as a staff member.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:28 pm

@belle Ima break it down to you. No one likes you.
Being the oldest wont help.

Okay so. Why was Anna still a Co-owner when alot of people obviously showed their dislike? and referring yourself to "noone" is pretty sad. no offence.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 pm

of course. anytime.
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:31 pm

Twurdles wrote:
@belle Ima break it down to you. No one likes you.
Being the oldest wont help.

Okay so. Why was Anna still a Co-owner when alot of people obviously showed their dislike? and referring yourself to "noone" is pretty sad. no offence.

Because she did her fucking job.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 6:34 pm

yea vigen exactly. i'm not dissing anna because personally i liked her. but i was proving my point. it doesnt matter if players like or hate the GMs as long as they do their shet
Back to top Go down
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Twurdles wrote:
PREPARE TO BE BLINDED BY MY APPLICATION.

What are you applying for:
Read The Section This is in. Durrr.

Name :
Helen

Where do you live/Timezone:
(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

How active will you be:
Thats What She Said. Active Enough. -wink wink nudge nudge-

E-Mail:
frogvoicexp@yahoo.com

Hobbies :
1) I actually like playing sports unlike other girls. Favorite Sport is tennis as i'm on the team at school.
2) I like mapling. (which explains why i'm playing maplestory? obvious answers are obvious.)
3) Sleeping. Yummy.

How you'd handle a hacker :
Screenshot -> Ban. Or if i'm not sure if they're hacking or not. i'll get advice from other GMs.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
give both of them a sword and make them fight till one of them dies so they can stop fighting over silly issues.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
MemoryMS: IGN: Memory (Owner)

DeathMS - IGN: Memory. (Admin)

LeafMS - IGN: Memory (lvl 3 GM)

DoodleStory - IGN : Twurdle (lvl 3 GM)

Why should we choose you:
Because i'm one of the oldest players in SoulMS. who hasn't quit after the database wipe & also because several of the GMs quit due to raging.

Reason i applied:
Because i i'm an attention whore and want people to +1 on my app all day long. want to be a GM

Summary of yourself :
Typical 16 year old girl. Currently attending AlhambraHighSchool as a sophomore. On the tennis team. I hopefully will get into Varsity by next year. I love playing instruments as a way to sooth myself from a hard day's work at school. I made it big because I'm Important. Lawls Just kidding~.

Extra Info:
Nothing really.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
i thought this was an application. not a pop quiz. I DONT KNOW! but lemme take a guess. 365 days? Surprised

In game name:
MoonLight

Can you Java code? :
Nopes. But as Vigen Mentioned, i like coffee too. (before you people say "She copied" Read what i said before i said i like coffee too. VIGEN SAID IT FIRST.)

Thank you.
You didn't think i was done already, did you? You still have more to hear about me.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
Some.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
Yes ( one of the oldest )
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
I guess.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yea.
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
5 months.

wth
Back to top Go down
narb
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:27 pm

can i get a recap plox. whos belle. o_o
Back to top Go down
narb
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:30 pm

Belle wrote:
Im belle.

My comments are diamonds.

uve just won my heart. lets get married.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:39 pm

what, do i have to make a new account called beast? or whatever that thing's name is?
Back to top Go down
Ravage
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Beast wrote:
Twurdles wrote:
what, do i have to make a new account called beast? or whatever that thing's name is?

Terrible idea.

I died.
Back to top Go down
Abby
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 12:25 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Jesus I wasn't going to post on your app because the first time I met you, you seemed kind of like a stuck up snob and I didn't want to let my first impression of you get in the way. But Geezuscraigslist.

Yeah you'd make a fiiiiiiiiiiiine GM with qualities like this :
move to denied sect. MapleStory2011-03-2910-11-41-17
(By the way, what was that about me not having a mobbing skill?) |;
Herpaderp, bish.
move to denied sect. MapleStory2011-03-2910-28-42-56
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:57 pm

okay whats wrong with killing on top when you're only killing on the bottom? eh whatever.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:00 pm

and you seem more like a snob to me. whats with you and saying

"why dont you find your own channel" who the hell would listen to someone who says that. if you say that to anyone else, they would just harrass you the whole time following you to different cc's just because they want to ks you just because you told them not to.
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Twurdles wrote:
and you seem more like a snob to me. whats with you and saying

"why dont you find your own channel" who the hell would listen to someone who says that. if you say that to anyone else, they would just harrass you the whole time following you to different cc's just because they want to ks you just because you told them not to.

Wrong. Everyone who isn't a little ks'ing bitch would respect and listen to that. That being said, you are one of those ks'ing little bitches.
Back to top Go down
Twurdles
Level 2
Level 2
Twurdles

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:06 pm

okay.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:34 pm

Well that's because at first you came in, ignored the fact that I was already there training someone and went off to kill. Then I guess you DIED or something, I thought you cc'd like a normal player would do but nah. You came back. So that's why I was like, "What. Get your own channel." How hard is it to cc in a PS that has 8 channels when more than half of them are pretty much empty?

Thanks for denying yourself by the way. Saves the others plenty of trouble.
Back to top Go down
MrShadow
Level 5
Level 5

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 2:59 pm

^
agreed
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 3:01 pm

I'm gunna go ahead and move this, because i would have denied it anyways, not a fan of suck ups.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: move to denied sect.   move to denied sect. Empty

Back to top Go down

move to denied sect.
Page 1 of 1