SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IamPro For Intern WOOT!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathsniper
Level 2
Level 2

IamPro For Intern WOOT!! Empty
PostSubject: IamPro For Intern WOOT!!   IamPro For Intern WOOT!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:15 pm

IamPro's Intern Application

What are you applying for? I am applying to become an Intern

Name: My name is Nils Blankley, you can facebook me if you want (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000446812304) <<that's if you really care which most of you probably don't , but you might just look me to see what I look like

Where do I live, and what is my time zone: I live in North carolina, USA. The time zone is eastern.

How active will I be: I am on every day or as much as I can go on. I got a job and a gf, and I have school so sometimes it can be limited, but otherwise, I will be on as much as possible.

Email: My email address is n_blankley@yahoo.com, I am not on it everyday and I get a lot of spam on it, so if you send me anything, don't expect an immediate response.

Hobbies: Some of my hobbies include: Sports (football/soccer) hanging out with friends/my gf (<3), playing maplestory and talking with random people, COD MW2 (I like it more than black ops), and also work...I guess. Oh yeah, I also love to read.

How I would handle a hacker: I would first take a screen-shot/record the person hacking (while in hide[if an intern can]), then I would then ban the hacker and their ip address. I would then tell soul or anna my reasonings and proof of why I banned them. The world is just best without hackers.

If two people were fighting, what would I do? The first thing I would do is send them to a map where they can argue and explain both sides and then come up with a solution. If they continue to argue and seem like they are getting nowhere then I would threaten to jail or mute them. If they still don't stop, I would jail/mute them

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?:I haven't been a GM on any servers, but I have been friends with some on some other servers.

Why should you chose me? You should choose me because I get along with just about everyone. I am a good person, always trying to help out people. I will also help out people who are new to the game on the website or in game. *insertwhatjustabouteveryotherapplicantsaidfortheirapplication* *insertsomethingawesomeaboutme* I am considerate of other people and I will help out the community. I would host events if people would want an event and would like to see SoulMS get ranked in the top 5. Also, many people know me in game, and if they do, they know that I am always helping out people whenever they need help. This is especially true in my guild. I also work very hard and have a job at a place called five guys. Who doesn't love burgers?

Reason I applied: The reason why I applied was because I have never been a GM and I have always wondered what it was like to be one. This is the next best thing to being a GM so I am applying for the intern.

Summary of myself: I am 16 years old. I currently have a Girlfriend who is awesome . I am a guy (kinda obvious, but hey, you never know) Let's see, I am a pretty much straight A student at the number one or two school in my state. Learning comes easy to me. I am a kind of relaxed guy, not too much really gets to me (insults, ect.) I live in North Carolina, USA and I am in the EST Time zone. I consider myself to be fairly smart saying I do good in school. I plan to become a nuclear Engineer or something along those lines.

How much do I have in game? Nothing really now since the wipe..............................................................I should get some money pretty easily and become godly again though Sad Also I should get donor equips back Very Happy

How often would I be willing to host an Event? Any time the players want one Very Happy

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points): I would be willing to give out any items I had on my account. This means any godly items that I had, which I will make sure that I have some. Some might include 27% stat items, and they would get to choose if it is % dex or % luk or whatever they would want.

In Game Name:It is IamPro, feel free to wisper or talk to me if you want.

Thanks for taking your time to read this...and probably deny it. It's ok though, you're forgiven if you do : P

Extra: Character will be made once I get back from work, but for now I got to go to work.
Back to top Go down
BobTheBuilder
Noob
Noob
BobTheBuilder

PostSubject: Re: IamPro For Intern WOOT!!   IamPro For Intern WOOT!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Extra: Character will be made once I get back from work, but for now I got to go to work.

Ugh You haven't even touched the game ;-;?
Back to top Go down
deathsniper
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: IamPro For Intern WOOT!!   IamPro For Intern WOOT!! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 9:17 pm

I'm a donor, and I used to be rank 68...I was on before the wipe and had a lvl 200 and a few 150+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IamPro For Intern WOOT!!   IamPro For Intern WOOT!! Empty

Back to top Go down

IamPro For Intern WOOT!!
Page 1 of 1