SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wheel of Destiny glitch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

Wheel of Destiny glitch. Empty
PostSubject: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:16 pm

I only got ONE wheel ONE time so I'm not sure if it works on other maps or if it works at all.

Whenever you enter a boss map(In my case, Pap), it says you've got the perfect opportunity to challenge the boss because the room is empty. At the time, it took me a lot to get 5m just so I could kill pap so I didn't want to waste it because I died twice prior to buying the wheel. And what do you knowww. I die again. P: But I had a wheel so I was liek YAYS. So I used it and it said, "Someone is already in this map." So bummer. Couldn't revive, the box disappeared however I was able to @spinel my butt out of there.

I guess you can say, "lololollearn2pot" or "GET AUTO POT(I already have it;-; )" but I'm pretty sure for other cases, it'd be nice to have wheels available. |; And working.
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

I think I've gotten away with more than one wheel a couple times when I got careless during Bodyguard/Boss solos. o-o
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Sorry, I don't really understand what you typed. xD
But anyone can enter BG anytime after you die and such. You're not able to enter an occupied Pap map.

And also isn't it funky how when you're zaking, it always says, "There's someone already in this map," .. or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

xD

What I mean is that whenever you die at bodyguard, you can continue using wheels indefinitely. Also, no, I don't think people can enter your BG map because you enter it much the same way Pap/Zakum maps are entered, so I'd assume the way the bossing instances work is the same.
Back to top Go down
PB&Jaymee
Level 4
Level 4
PB&Jaymee

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 pm

Well in gMS you enter BG from the NPC in Armory. But you can leave the map and re-enter and BG will still be there. Meaning that when you die, you can revive and continue to go back to kill it. You can't do that with Pap or Zak. I'm not sure how it works in SoulMS or if it says, "Oh here's a good opportunity to kill this boss, yadayada." And blocks other people from entering.
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 4:16 pm

In SoulMS, Zak, Pap, Scar/Targ and BG are all summonable and you enter their maps in the same manner. In that sense, no, BG isn't gMSlike.

At face value, the only distinguishing factor between BG and all the other ones listed above is that you can't buy combs from the NPC you click to get in - you can only get them from Anego. Coding-wise, there might be something, but it certainly doesn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wheel of Destiny glitch.   Wheel of Destiny glitch. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wheel of Destiny glitch.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Glitch & Bug Reports-
Jump to: