SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarkSaios's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkSaios
Noob
Noob

DarkSaios's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: DarkSaios's GM Application   DarkSaios's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:18 pm

What are you applying for : Game Master

Name : John

Age : 15 (I know it says 16, but the in-game message said 15 so I'll just post this and leave it up to you guys o.o)

Where do you live/Timezone : I live in Texas, timezone is Central time(-5)

How active will you be : I'm usually on anywhere from 2hours-6-10 hours a day (6-10 depends if it's a weekday or a weekend)

E-Mail : pumpkindude666@yahoo.com

Hobbies : I love to play baseball and practice drums in my free time c:

How you'd handle a hacker : I would make sure it's a hack and not some weird lag from the server, screenshot him hacking, and then ban him/her.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : I don't think i could say anything to make them stop... maybe ask them to move it to a private place or whisper each other so they don't disturb players or make it any bigger then it has to be. If they can't move it to whisper or another map, I'd jail them and let them talk, and when they're done I'd let them out.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them) : I've been an Admin in RawrMS and ShockMS, regular GM is ShroomMS, and an intern in DevilMS

Why should we choose you : I have some experience which I suppose doesn't change anything, but I've "been there done that" and know what's expected. I'm honest and trustworthy, loyal, I'm very active which could be helpful. I have no problem in handling situations or hosting events when needed. I believe I can be a part of the team and keep the server as peaceful and fun as possible.

Reason i applied : I applied because even though I haven't been in soul as long as others have, I think this server is going to be an amazing server. I love being a player, but I'd enjoy the privilege of being able to call myself a Game Master of SoulMS.

Summary of yourself : I am forceful and polite when it comes to rules or laws that need to be enforced. I can stay calm in tough situations and work with other Game Masters (or alone if no one else is on) to decide the best way to handle whatever the problem may be. I'm always keeping up with information that may be interesting to players or that would help them out.

Extra Info : I am 15, I love to get outside and play with friends and hang out. I love playing maplestory and I'm currently in the 9th grade (got started late cause of my birthday month :c). I like to practice drums and my friends and I may make a band soon and try to get some gigs.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? : 365days? Razz I mean if you want too get technical it's like 365 1/4 days.

In game name: DarkSaios

(For Coders only) Can you Java code? : I can't code, sorry.
If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): Yes
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Not sure.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Two weeks.

Last edited by DarkSaios on Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

PostSubject: Re: DarkSaios's GM Application   DarkSaios's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:20 pm

Try changing the colors that are yellow and cyan, those colors made it hard to read at times. You should also learn how to solve disputes between two people, it'd stop a lot of drama. Simple solutions include compromise, just talking it out nicely, or just attempt to distract them from their argument.
Back to top Go down
DarkSaios
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: DarkSaios's GM Application   DarkSaios's GM Application EmptyWed Mar 23, 2011 6:45 pm

Oh trust me, I would try that, just that lately the only arguements I've seen have been... idiotic you could say, and neither side would listen to anyone until they proved they were right. Can't compromise with idiots Razz And I'll deffinately change the color, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkSaios's GM Application   DarkSaios's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

DarkSaios's GM Application
Page 1 of 1