SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eternal's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkAngel
Noob
Noob

Eternal's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Eternal's GM Application   Eternal's GM Application EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 am

What are you applying for:
I am applying for the Gm postition.

Name :
Alex

Where do you live/Timezone:
Singapore GMT+0800

How active will you be:
I will try my best to be active but sometimes cannot because im still a student so i need to study for my coming exams.

E-Mail:
zizoedwin@hotmail.com

Hobbies :
I like all kind of sports example:Soccer,Basketball,Tennis,Badminton,Gaming and Playing the Guitar.

How you'd handle a hacker:
I will stay in hide to spy them after that give after that i will ban them(with evidence) such as screenshots and post on forum.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?:
I will try to help but i can't help too much as it's their own problem.However, if they are getting out of hand like started swearing i will jail/mute or even BAN if it's worse.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them):
I've been GM in v75/v62 and Admin in v62.Due to
the SoulMS Rule Number 6:Do not Advertise other servers.I will only say out those that is closed down ZizoMS (v62).

Why should we choose you:
I like to host events such as RR and HnS.Im sorry i do not host JQs because I dislikes JQ myself,and also i enjoy helping players as some people just started playing private servers and maybe SoulMS is their first so i will help them to get to know the server commands,npc and soul/vote/donator points.

Reason i applied:
I applied because SoulMS is down and back up recently and also the server have less players since the wipe so i wanted to make some events to enliven them.

Summary of yourself :
I know the basic courtesy and i will be serious when i need to and have humor when i get to.

Extra Info:
I'm cheerful,im a Chinese and i have humors so you can joke around with me i don't mind:)

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?:
Hm,Googling...Earth takes 365 days 6 hours 9 minutes 9.54 seconds to circle the sun.

In game name:
Eternal

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
No
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
No
3.Do you help players any chance you get:
Yes
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
Yes
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
1-2 weeks
Back to top Go down
Radiance2
Level 3
Level 3

Eternal's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal's GM Application   Eternal's GM Application EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 11:30 pm

I'm not going to bother with the grammar since English probably isn't your first language. However, just naming the old server you were a GM in, doesn't really count as advertising. Good job reading up your rules though.
Back to top Go down

Eternal's GM Application
Page 1 of 1