SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit of Truth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

A bit of Truth Empty
PostSubject: A bit of Truth   A bit of Truth EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 9:13 pm

Legion is a lie, Dameion is a lie. Another persona carefully created and carelessly cast aside. To explain, the picture that I've posted as myself, the name I've forged, many life details I've shared, all (or most) lies. The question that often crosses the people I tell and even my own is "Why do I do this?" I still couldn't tell you if I tried; I guess I just like to.

This* picture is what I used for my persona "Dameion," which was actually a picture of a friend I had met under a different persona. I consider this to have been a success, considering I was able to attain a Moderator position** without breaking my guise. I had said in a thread the reason I had a prolonged absence was because I went to a mental institution***. In any case, I'm somewhat tired of that, so I've decided to post this and make it known that I was not who I claimed to be. Only one person in this forum actually knew that I lied, and he**** was banned by Anna long ago. It's somewhat disappointing. Why did I stay? Perhaps in an effort to one day do to Anna what she did to Soul. She banned my friend unfairly, and I didn't like that.

Spoiler:

*** This was a huge gambit on my part, and, quite frankly, I'm disappointed no one called me on this. I suppose the personality and traits I gave to Dameion could have been somewhat similar to someone with a deteriorating mental condition, but honestly, I doubt I have the writing ability for that, yet at least.
**** http://soulms.roflforum.net/u25 . Miss ya', kid.
***** https://i.imgur.com/9fzd.jpg . I realize how much of a pretentious douche I am for wearing shades in my house when it's dark. That was for added effect.

And that's that. If you have any questions about the real me, go ahead.

Last edited by Legion on Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

A bit of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Truth   A bit of Truth EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 10:30 pm

I don't know why this is so intriguing to me, but it is.

I suppose it's because I saw enough of you to be interested by the persona you spun (I saw something about a mental institution and was quite curious), but didn't know you well enough to be betrayed. I was considering the notion that it was odd a person mature enough as yourself, and mentally disturbed enough to be sent away would be moderating a gaming forum, but I didn't think much of it. Well played, I suppose.

In any case, well played. I've tried doing something along these lines in the past (decidedly less far-fetched, and with no real motive except having fun), but I always got bored.

Back to top Go down
Felicia
Noob
Noob
Felicia

A bit of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Truth   A bit of Truth EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

my mind is blown

edit: i read through it and
im just curious o.o
who was the friend that she banned?
i never rly posted here before so im not completely clear on that whole anna drama that happened before...
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

A bit of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Truth   A bit of Truth EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 7:23 pm

Nooo! I always liked that you were so eccentric and abnormal...Not that you weren't well reasoned and just but it was always interesting to see one of your opinions on a matter. I myself was fooled the whole mental institution business, you won't find many people wanting to call someones bluff on one's personal life, especially as peculiar as being shipped off to a mental institution. I just figured it had to be something more in the lines of seeing a shrink after some traumatic incident. Anyways, nice to really meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A bit of Truth Empty
PostSubject: Re: A bit of Truth   A bit of Truth Empty

Back to top Go down

A bit of Truth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes-
Jump to: