SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kootomaru's Gm/Spriter Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KotaMaru
Noob
Noob
KotaMaru

Kootomaru's Gm/Spriter Application Empty
PostSubject: Kootomaru's Gm/Spriter Application   Kootomaru's Gm/Spriter Application EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 3:19 am

What are you applying for: Spriter/Gm (

Name : Fernando

Where do you live/Timezone: Spain

How active will you be: 8 hours+ each day

E-Mail: ranma_133@hotmail.com

Hobbies : play soulms,Pixel art/sprite,Animate,Youtube.

How you'd handle a hacker : i think ill look around while no one needs me.If i catch someone hacking,ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? : First,ask whats happening,then judge who's right,if i cant really tell,just separate them.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): BoomBoomMs

Why should we choose you: I think its an oportunity to add custom stuff(real custom stuff,not other versions stuff).

Reason i applied: I like SoulMs a lot and i want to do something for it.

Summary of yourself : Im calm except when someone insults me.

Extra Info: Nothing extra to say.

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: 365 days?

In game name: Kootomaru

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: Depends.If i should have been 4 months then no.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: yeah,Ive leeched a lot of new people.(thing is...when they got a lot of level...they didnt even say thanx).
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): sure?
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: playing it...actually playing...3 weeks or 2.Ive played it before.

Thanx and please accept me.
Back to top Go down

Kootomaru's Gm/Spriter Application
Page 1 of 1