SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

am i banned? why? please help.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ipman
Noob
Noob
ipman

am i banned? why? please help. Empty
PostSubject: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:58 am

In Game Name : ipman

What were you banned for: No idea.

Who banned you: No idea.

Why should we unban you: Cause i have no idea and why i get banned for no reason.

Extra info: I was Away from keyboard(AFK) while training in the hunted house with the Twisted Jester and was lagged out suddenly. i did not attempt to login until the next day(which is today) as it was too late.

I get disconnected each time after loading screen. I am banned or just account is stuck? already used the Account unstuck and does not work.

please help. kye
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:05 am

You were away from keyboard while training? Explain to me how that works.
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:06 am

You killed a dark stone golem in an RR event in front of OverMind and I. Care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:15 am

He could have used the Owl thing if he was a DB. That can kill those golems..
Back to top Go down
ipman
Noob
Noob
ipman

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:20 am

To Hugo:
Sorry I misinterpret it.. I am not training at that time when I am away from keyboard! i didnt not use any hacks or what. i did not gain any experiences or level while afking. im just purely resting. what i meant was i am at that map. that why i wrote training.

To Vigen:
i seriously did not know that killing a dark stone golem is not allowed. i only started playing soulms 3 days ago (less then a week). i dont really understand the rules of the RR event as well. i am just following the crowd and stand on platforms. i didnt know that it will really will kill the golem as well.

Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:30 am

It's not so much a problem that you're not allowed to kill a golem... More of a problem that as a normal player you're not supposed to be able to. Unless of course you are a Dual Blader and used the owl stone thing. Then there is that slight chance it killed it.
Back to top Go down
ipman
Noob
Noob
ipman

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:34 am

I am a Dual blade and i did used the owl stone thing. i saw everyone trying to kill it so i just tried to help. i seriously didnt know that I am not suppose to kill it. :X
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:36 am

Ah well then it's alright and I'm sure as soon as someone comes on that knows how to un-ban you it will happen =)
Back to top Go down
Vigen
Level 3
Level 3
Vigen

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:49 am

My bad, I didn't know you were a DB. @_@
I didn't ban you, but you'd have to wait for whoever to unban you anyway. Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
ipman
Noob
Noob
ipman

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 1:57 am

its okay. im just curious why am i being banned. hmm.. please help to tell whoever to unban me thanks. i still wanna play. Smile
Back to top Go down
ipman
Noob
Noob
ipman

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 8:24 am

can i ask when will i be unbanned? it just seems forever. i really got no idea why. and how this ban take place.. can you be more fair to me? daw
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 9:01 am

Be patient, someone will come on soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: am i banned? why? please help.   am i banned? why? please help. Empty

Back to top Go down

am i banned? why? please help.
Page 1 of 1