SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! Empty
PostSubject: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 8:52 am

Hey guys, i'm new to this server and i started download everthing, iv'e downloaded the v88 mssetup and the Soulms and extracted all the SoulMS files in the mssetup v88 folder, my loopback adapter is on and iv'e got this problem: in my settings i choose to launch the SoulMS automaticly, and putted my Account ID and Password.
After that the maplestory launched and then i got into game, i opened a new character. (In that case Evan i don't no if it's important but just saying.) and then after i cusomized my character i clicked "OK" create character, then it lagged or freezed or something and i waited about 2 minutes and then just log out from maple. after that i logged in again and contacted into my account again and saw my character that i just created. i Entered a PIC on the characters list and then waited for it to log in (It was Channel 1 if it matters), and after i entered my PIC i clicked "OK" and then i saw my newly created character walking in the character's screen list and it just Dced....
I Didn't even entered the game yet once, only a mouth or two ago i entered it but then i had the same problem and deleted the SoulMS files....
Now i tried to log into the game again but keep having that problem. I CAN'T GET INTO GAME BECAUSE AFTER I ENTER MY PIC ON THE CHARACTERS LIST IT JUST DC'S!

Please help me i will be greatful if you do cause i really want to play the server i heard from a friend this server rocks but, Iv'e still haven't played it yet and having alot of problems only on the beggining so please help me fix that issue with the PIC dc Problem. Thanks you! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:17 am

Please any help? i really want to play and still no one commented... please comment if you know or may know what's the problem... please!
Back to top Go down
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:43 am

Please any help? Kinda desparte...
Back to top Go down
husband
Noob
Noob
husband

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 am

If you are that desperate , you should go google and search it up.

Anyway here is a few tips from me. -_- thanks for killing my thread btw.

1. disable firewall

2. try different channels

3. reinstall soulms

4. check if your lagging , if you lagging then you cant login because your too laggy.

5. create a new account and a new character and try if it works.

6. try all those before you spam all over everyone's thread.

Back to top Go down
http://stupidyourthenwebthisongoyouif.com
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 am

Ok, thanks for the help and ill do what you said, and sorry for spamming though..
Back to top Go down
soulmsiskewl
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:05 am

yes i love you! it worked! thanks you!!! woohoo u don't know how much i'm happy now ;D i still don't know if the problem was that i need to disable firewall or just create a new account because the evan messed up it but ill find out later. Thanks you very much Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
husband
Noob
Noob
husband

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!   Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:13 am

see there we go! have fun soulmsing.
Back to top Go down
http://stupidyourthenwebthisongoyouif.com

Downloaded everything, But PIC on the Character list keep dcing HELP!
Page 1 of 1