SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[HELP]error starting the game!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moehog0
Noob
Noob

[HELP]error starting the game!! Empty
PostSubject: [HELP]error starting the game!!   [HELP]error starting the game!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 2:38 am

Hey when i hit start game on the maplestory game launcher not the soulms launcher the game opens like normal but only for a couple seconds (the screen is black) then it closes and i get this error you will see in the screen shot!!

[HELP]error starting the game!! 17u8ic

Please Help somone!!
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]error starting the game!!   [HELP]error starting the game!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 4:24 am

I think theres something wrong with your screen, huge black squares man.

No but seriously, I think theres a thread in the tech sectiion explaining every errors code causes.
Back to top Go down
moehog0
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]error starting the game!!   [HELP]error starting the game!! EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 11:58 am

i read that this isnt on there and no my screens fine just paint is stupid lol so someone still i need help Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]error starting the game!!   [HELP]error starting the game!! Empty

Back to top Go down

[HELP]error starting the game!!
Page 1 of 1