SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BubbleTea's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BubbleTea
Noob
Noob
BubbleTea

BubbleTea's Application Empty
PostSubject: BubbleTea's Application   BubbleTea's Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 7:10 am

Name :
Josh

15, although I am 16 in just over one month.

Where do you live/Timezone:
I live in South Australia, EST +9:30

How active will you be:
I am currently studying Year(Grade) 11 At school so I would be available between 4:00PM and 12:00AM (EST +9:30).

E-Mail:
shinigamionaripstick@hotmail.com

How you'd handle a hacker :
I would first take a screenshot to supply as proof to a staff member, tell the hacker what is going to happen. Lastly I would Ban him/her.

If two people were fighting, what would you do? :
I would take them both to a place where I could hear each side of the argument, one at a time. Come up with a solution that best fits both players and then send them on their way. If the problem reoccurs I would have no choice but to take more drastic measures.

Why should we choose you:
I'm a nice person, in general. It's fairly hard to get me annoyed. I also work well in groups, such as: getting along with other staff members, etc. But I also prefer to lead by example rather that sit on the sidelines and let things happen.

Reason i applied:
I wanted to try the position out more than anything. But who knows, Maybe if things go well when I am 16 I could Apply for a GM position.

Summary of yourself :
I've got mid length hair, My eyes change colour between, Blue, Green and Hazel. I'm 5"10. Not much else to say here, Although. I am a musician, Guitar is my thing. I'm also studying IT at TAFE.

How much mesos/items do you have?
BubbleTea's Application Untitled-2
BubbleTea's Application Untitled1

How often would you be willing to host events for the players?:
I could probably host an event a day, maybe two. It would really depend on what you allowed me to host on certain days.

Give us examples of some items you would use for prizes for events you host (You have to supply the prizes if no GM will help you give out Soul Points):
Prizes if I were unable to get a GM to supply Soul Points could possibly be, Mesos of a certain amount, a chair of choice, 1~3 50% scrolls of choice, etc. It would really depend what I had available to be used as prizes.

In game name:
lcedTea (Yes it is a L not an I)
BubbleTea's Application Untitled5
Back to top Go down
Drizzy
Level 3
Level 3
Drizzy

PostSubject: Re: BubbleTea's Application   BubbleTea's Application EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 4:22 pm

Like the use of pics; could have used a bit more colour though. I only say this because colour seems to be a huge emphasis in the internet/GM application outline.

Good luck though.
Back to top Go down
Lolhater
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: BubbleTea's Application   BubbleTea's Application EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 am

Good luck, I think the colors collide very well actually.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BubbleTea's Application   BubbleTea's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

BubbleTea's Application
Page 1 of 1