SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Change channel = Debuff

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

Change channel = Debuff Empty
PostSubject: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 7:19 pm

Pretty much everyone always been aware that if you change channel with buffs on, they will remain with no time limit and never vanish. But for a few days now, people have been abusing the Final Cut glitch like crazy and changing channel right after to keep it.

Wouldn't be an easy fix to both those glitch to just make it so you lose all your buffs when changing channel?
Ive seen a few private server like this, and I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this would be fairly simple to add in.
Back to top Go down
rarnnoob
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:48 pm

Ummm my buffs haven't stayed forever after cc...unless it was fixed
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Buff yourself, change channel, come back. Your buff are now unlimited. Everyone is abusing it lol.
Back to top Go down
DestinyHeros
Level 4
Level 4
DestinyHeros

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 12:04 am

I have never notice that. Thank for sharing, btw I don't abuse it. fullofsht
Back to top Go down
2NE1
Level 2
Level 2
2NE1

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 3:20 am

:O
For me, the buffs say that they are in effect, but they don't actually give me the bonus that it's supposed to give me.

I Combo Drain myself on an HH and cc to kill another one. I didn't gain any HP, though the buff was still there. Like, a gm gave me HB. I switched channels shortly afterwords. My maxhp was 15000, which is what it should be, but no matter what I did, the actual HP would not go over 9000 (my normal HP limit).

I wonder if that's just me, though. btw, they don't stay forever, either.
Back to top Go down
Kyozoku
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

i tried this and everything ran out at the time it was supposed to (and lost the effects as well, HB HP went back to normal etc). sure its not already fixed?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 4:16 pm

I can still do it with all my buffs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change channel = Debuff   Change channel = Debuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Change channel = Debuff
Page 1 of 1