SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NameChange For VotePoints?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
IdidFail
Noob
Noob
IdidFail

NameChange For VotePoints? Empty
PostSubject: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:41 pm

I wanna know, Can we get Name change for Votepoints? (Namechange with like: ? ~)
Or is it/gonna be a donar thing? o.o
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:56 pm

I'd actually kinda like this...

Within reason (ie. make the cost pretty damn high), it would be a nice way of refreshing an old character when you're bored. :3
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:38 pm

No. Awful idea.

Namechanges that allow for special characters overcomplicate things. From my experience as a GM in different servers (which may or may not be different than this one), it made it impossible to whisper them and extremely difficult to use commands on them.

Also, there shouldn't be any reason one should need to change names unless they're doing something they shouldn't. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Oh, I didn't read into the whole thing with special characters. Yeah, special characters = bad idea.

I still like the name changing idea though.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 6:29 pm

I'll talk to Johnny about it if/when he gets back. . and if he manages to have a little bit of free time to code something new >_>

But yeah, def no special characters for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NameChange For VotePoints?   NameChange For VotePoints? Empty

Back to top Go down

NameChange For VotePoints?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Suggestions-
Jump to: