SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.

Go down 
+2
Inebriated
IdidFail
6 posters
AuthorMessage
IdidFail
Noob
Noob
IdidFail

[Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. Empty
PostSubject: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 pm

True, true... You know the Print screen buttom...
But what about a program that takes the screenshot for you, and place it in a folder..
Most people know what the program is called... Fraps :-).

First.. You Download Fraps Here - (I will not post a crack version, so dont ask..)
Then when you have download, install it... (Weird that you have to install right?... Sorry, i'm trying to be funny..)
Then when you have installed it, it should pop-up as a Window, if it dont do it, open it from the desktop.
When you have opened fraps - go to the Screenshots tap and select PNG format.
(If you trade someone and you dont really trust them then make it take a screenshot every 2 or 5 second.)
Remenber, if you are installing it for the first time, you need to have Maplestory(Soulms?) closed, or it wrong work in that window (You need to restart Maplestory(Soulms?)

- Hope i helped Smile, oh and the hotkey for screenshot is F10 (F9 for Movies.)
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Not quite noting the point here. :s

You do know Maple has it's own screenshot button, right?
Back to top Go down
IdidFail
Noob
Noob
IdidFail

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Inebriated wrote:
Not quite noting the point here. :s

You do know Maple has it's own screenshot button, right?
I know... but, some people forget to get many ss of the trades, and some are just lazy ass and dont want to take a SS every 5 sec.
Back to top Go down
Legion
Level 4
Level 4
Legion

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:22 pm

IdidFail wrote:

I know... but, some people forget to get many ss of the trades, and some are just lazy ass and dont want to take a SS every 5 sec.

So those same people who forget to get a SS of the trades are going to remember to use FRAPS? I don't quite understand the logic behind this.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 8:51 pm

I think he posted that because theres an option to auto-take screenshot to a preset amount of time, and that might be useful? to some people.
Back to top Go down
IdidFail
Noob
Noob
IdidFail

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Hugo wrote:
I think he posted that because theres an option to auto-take screenshot to a preset amount of time, and that might be useful? to some people.
You got the point.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Hugo wrote:

> Implying someone that lazy/braindead would want to set up Fraps to do it...

You don't need to screenshot anywhere near every 5 seconds... you really only need to screenshot at critical points of the trade, for example the trade window, dropping of the item, and maybe a summary of the conversation. That's all of 3-4 screenshots for a trade involving things that can get scammed. ._.;
Back to top Go down
androowz
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 1:44 am

i thought the auto banner takes care of idoit hackers Smile
Back to top Go down
Captivate
Noob
Noob
Captivate

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 pm

androowz wrote:
i thought the auto banner takes care of idoit hackers Smile

Too bad spell-check doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.   [Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Tut]How to Get The Best SS Of A Hacker.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Hunting Grounds :: Guides & Tutorials-
Jump to: