SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
loserwangzi
Noob
Noob

loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal Empty
PostSubject: loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal   loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 4:16 am

What were you banned for: using whole map kill

Who banned you: no idea

Why should we unban you: i am a good player without using any hack program.

extra info:
My friend said that my account was banned last night 8GMT, and this morning i cannot login my account, the reason was using map kill. Its really imposible for me to use, if i using it, my level won't be so low and i will be very rich. I am from Malaysia and even the server is smooth, i will still get delay. Maybe because of this, GM will see me hitting air, actually in my screen the monster havent die, 10k hp mobs i may hit arround 30k damage, cause of that delay. So GM please help me unbanned both of my account. Account ID is loserwangzi and loserwangzi1.

in game ID: loserwangzi & WingZ

Last edited by loserwangzi on Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrStas
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal   loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 am

dude next time make batter lie k ?

if you attack mob that got 10k and you dmg on first 11k and you then you have deley/lag
and you keep att 11k's
the person next to you will see only the first 1k and that the mob is dead
Back to top Go down
loserwangzi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal   loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm

eh, you never know how the delay was, i can hit arround 10++ times for a mobs which i only need 3-4 hit to make it die. And my friend was in the same map last night, he say only can see creep dying and cant see me killing. And on my screen, i am hitting mobs.
Back to top Go down
loserwangzi
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal   loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 pm

please think carefully if i have those hacking program, is it neccesary for me to post appeal here ? I can just use another account or go play another server with those softwares.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal   loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

loserwangzi & loserwangzi1 appeal
Page 1 of 1