SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I accidentally looted a GM pants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
longago
Level 2
Level 2

I accidentally looted a GM pants Empty
PostSubject: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:38 am

Hi, I am encountering problems right after I accidentally looted a pair of GM pants in FM Ch.1. I was on my girlfriend's account while doing this and I got dc'ed suddenly. I am unable to log back on as I dc as soon as the game starts up before server selection screen. Also, now I can't even sign onto my own account as I dc after I fill in my PIC at character selection screen.
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 am

Can you log on any other accounts?
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:40 am

I tried both mine and my girlfriends and they both don't work =(
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 am

Then it has nothing to do with the Pants you looted, beside I'm pretty sure a GM wouldst drop anything normal users shouldn't have. Have you tried restarting your computer?
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:42 am

Do you think the could have IP banned me?
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:43 am

Shouldn't have been spamming that "z" or "0" >:
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:44 am

As I told you, If you really looted something a GM dropped and you got banned for it, this is the GM fault for dropping it, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't ban you for that, but simply ask it back or something.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:45 am

I didn't. I wasn't even talking in FM, it was just so happens I walked by the top of FM and a GM was dropping a pair of GM pants and I saw that it was like thousands of stats and then I dc'd. =(
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am

Oh ok thanks anyways :3
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:46 am

Do you remember which GM it was?
Cause unless that GM asked for it and you said no, pretty sure its the GM fault so if they banned you, that shit is pretty unfair lol.
Was there anyone else with the GM? And GM equip usually have no stats, beside the hat so..

Last edited by Hugo on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

GM pants don't have stats...
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:53 am

I don't remember what GM it was but the pants were white and it was a crap load of stats and the next thing I knew, I got dc'd. So now I cant log onto any accounts.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:57 am

So is it possible that because I have accidentally looted those pants, they IP banned me and I can never play on my account again?
Back to top Go down
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:57 am

Did you try unsticking your accounts on the main website?
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:58 am

I cannot tell if they IP banned you or anything, I find this whole thing hard to believe, honestly.
Ill wait for a GM to speak here, good luck.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:59 am

Yep I did but it doesn't work. I dc on my gf's account even before I get to server selection, at the login screen that it skips after a second. =(
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 2:59 am

Hugo wrote:
I cannot tell if they IP banned you or anything, I find this whole thing hard to believe, honestly.
Ill wait for a GM to speak here, good luck.

Oh ok thanks anyways. ~
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:16 am

I banned this kid.

I told no one to touch the item or I would ban them, I was dropping an MSI for Felix.
He was standing at the edge of the platform, and when i dropped it he ran for it. I saw him pick it up so I banned him.

Simple as that. You should reading shit before you go rushing towards something that a GM is dropping.
Note: When a GM drops something it's best to not touch it. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 am

I am sorry I really didn't notice.
I will never do it again. =(
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 am

You're banned...
So yes... Obviously you will never do it again Sad
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:19 am

Aw, I knew something was missing in his story lmao. Oh well, if she told you not to loot, too bad.
Back to top Go down
longago
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:20 am

Hey Anna, I really didn't notice what you were saying because I was at the bottom looking for someone to trade a Mark piece with and then I heard dropping sounds so I ran for it. It was really an accident I was about to drop it back, I swear.
Back to top Go down
xMysteriouzx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 3:25 am

Don't try reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I accidentally looted a GM pants   I accidentally looted a GM pants Empty

Back to top Go down

I accidentally looted a GM pants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Glitch & Bug Reports-
Jump to: