SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nothing's happening?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xdawnedx
Level 2
Level 2

Nothing's happening? Empty
PostSubject: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:09 am

I have been trying to load up maplestory, but when I do nothing at all happens. I open up the soulms.exe in my maplestory folder. I have the HSUpdate.exe both in my HShield folder and in my MapleStory folder.

What happens:

I open soulms.exe.
the thing pops up, I enter my information and hit login. I am then confronted by the MapleStory startup page. I click on start game, hackshield loads up, then nothing happens.

I haven't tried restarting my computer yet, although I am about to. I'll edit this post if it works. Just post any other ideas that may help please. Thank you/
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:13 am

If you opened it once, then the process Maplestory.exe has a high chance of still being opened. Try going into your task manager and look for it, close it, then try running Soulms.exe as an admin.

Make sure you replace the HSUpdate.exe if it changed from 144kb to 154kb.
(I'm not really sure about that part, maybe its just me. But every time I want to play, I have to replace it) You might be good to go though, just check.
Back to top Go down
xdawnedx
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 am

Hugo wrote:
If you opened it once, then the process Maplestory.exe has a high chance of still being opened. Try going into your task manager and look for it, close it, then try running Soulms.exe as an admin.

Make sure you replace the HSUpdate.exe if it changed from 144kb to 154kb.
(I'm not really sure about that part, maybe its just me. But every time I want to play, I have to replace it) You might be good to go though, just check.

Ahh, thank you very much. My HSUpdate.exe was 154kb. That was the problem entirely for me. Thank you VERY much. G'night now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:35 am

Glad I could help haha, good night.
Back to top Go down
DreamBoy
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:28 am

how can i get HSUpdate.exe 154 kb
Back to top Go down
maxisim5
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:03 pm

me it still nothing happen Surprised
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 6:15 pm

DreamBoy wrote:
how can i get HSUpdate.exe 154 kb
It has to be 144kb, not 154kb for you to play.
Back to top Go down
xiFreshKiDx
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey i got a problem can anyone help?
I loaded soulMs.exe and HShield
after it loads up HShield, it says, " There was no data on your desktop please download the new client" What can i do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing's happening?   Nothing's happening? Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing's happening?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Help Desk-
Jump to: