SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problem with bossin' D:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RiceBowl
Noob
Noob
RiceBowl

Problem with bossin' D: Empty
PostSubject: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:07 pm

When I often go on boss runs such as Scar, Zak, etc. I often disconnect towards the middle of the of the run. I believe some other peoples have this problem too. I was wondering if this problem is fixable or is it just my computer? sawit

Thank you very much~ ;D

Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 pm

No one has a 100% fix solution, only speculations cause this problem can be caused by different reasons for every people.
Back to top Go down
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3
Fawlcon

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 pm

Can you describe how the crash is?

Is there any error messages?

Does it bring you right to the desktop?

Based on your post, its almost impossible to tell whats wrong if you want it fixed.
Back to top Go down
RiceBowl
Noob
Noob
RiceBowl

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm

Nah it just disconnects. No crashing or what not.
Back to top Go down
ExodusBlade
Noob
Noob
ExodusBlade

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Random crashes occurred on most private servers including this one. So it very obvious that most private servers is quite crashable unless a private server has a faster computer RAM to prevent crashes. (like Nidoms's Ram for example.)

PS: Unless for some reason the server suddenly crashes for no reason then, that will be the black screen flickering. (on some servers when fighting a boss for example.)
Back to top Go down
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3
Fawlcon

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:15 pm

RiceBowl wrote:
Nah it just disconnects. No crashing or what not.

Hmm. From my personal experience from game crashes, this is a problem with the coding.

Something is missing that is no allowing you to access the game any longer. For example:
You try to enter a map that is non-existent. The game crashes because when the game tries to tell your computer to go "there", your computer tries to process the command, but can't because of some missing file, etc.
And therefore, your computer has explosive diarrhea, and just says "Fuck you guys, I'm going home"

Then you have a sad.

Either that, or I'm completely and utterly wrong and just waiting to get corrected by someone.

Nevertheless, I suggest you tell a GM, perhaps they can fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem with bossin' D:   Problem with bossin' D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Problem with bossin' D:
Page 1 of 1