SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meow meow meow

Go down 
+8
Nikki
MarvicLAG
Trixter
Nicksterr
SoulBot
Hypocrite
Hugo
Liliput
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

Meow meow meow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 1:07 am

Hugo wrote:
[color=green][center]Sorry to revive this old thread, but this person is a fake. Sorry you got busted.

So this is Tattarn, a Sleepywood user that Ive seen post pictures for 3 years. And she seemed to be playing GMS quite actively judging by her posts, so finding her on a private server got me to think you might be a fake.

That's her bro, its obvious she wont say she plays SoulMS
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 7:35 am

Hypocrite wrote:
That's her bro, its obvious she wont say she plays SoulMS

So now I know you both are liars, thanks. I wouldn't be surprised if you were both the same person, we've seen it all already.

Call me stupid for doing this, I hate fakes.

Meow meow meow - Page 2 2wn5sut
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 11:31 am

Lol Hugo you are epic. I don't think Hypocrite and this girl are the same person though because GM's can check the poster's IP address so that would have been uncovered but yeah i got this feeling that the thread starter is going to come up with some really long and exciting excuse!
Back to top Go down
Fawlcon
Level 3
Level 3
Fawlcon

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 4:06 pm

C-C-COMBOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:12 pm

Nicksterr wrote:
Lol Hugo you are epic. I don't think Hypocrite and this girl are the same person though because GM's can check the poster's IP address so that would have been uncovered but yeah i got this feeling that the thread starter is going to come up with some really long and exciting excuse!

Lol we arent the same person wtf :l
why would i make two accounts and post diferent pictures? im not a troll
and yeah they can check IP if they want .. easy as that duh plus we're from diferent countries so yeah

also i already proved who i am, i wrote my name on a piece of paper and posted it in the thread i made b4 where i posted my picture o:
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:18 pm

we get it lol... You and her possibly being the same person isn't the problem at hand, nor what Hugo was trying to get at, he merely said it was an option. GM's don't just randomly check IP's.

The point is that this person is not the person on Sleepywood... And the person on Sleepywood has been around a few years longer than the person that started this thread...
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:33 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
and yeah they can check IP if they want .. easy as that duh plus we're from diferent countries so yeah

also i already proved who i am, i wrote my name on a piece of paper and posted it in the thread i made b4 where i posted my picture o:

I was just joking around when I said that though, you had to be there in the first few weeks to understand what I meant. I just don't understand why you would back her up.. did she lie to you for.. 4 years ? Or did you lie to us?
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 5:53 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:

I was just joking around when I said that though, you had to be there in the first few weeks to understand what I meant. I just don't understand why you would back her up.. did she lie to you for.. 4 years ? Or did you lie to us?

I don't think its that hard to understand
you're being trolled by her -cough cough-

The reason why she doesn't post in this thread anymore is because she doesnt care about this lol
shes very inactive
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:02 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
Hugo wrote:

The reason why she doesn't post in this thread anymore is because she doesnt care about this lol
shes very inactive
Trolled by her here? No, she just lied and got caught.

Trolled/Lied to on Sleepywood by Tattarn? I don't think so.

IF she is lying to me on sleepywood, oh well, my bad, but hey until I get her on sleepywood to tell me this is her, to me you are a liar.

She doesn't post here cause she doesn't care? Good, I don't give a fuck either. The point is, I see you often in game, and from now on, I know you are not a person to trust. Stop about the trolling thing, she was not trolling, do you even understand what trolling is? She just plain lied and got caught.

I did not make this trying to pick a fight with either her or you, sorry it went that way.
Whatever, I'm done here. She lied, you lied, all I needed to know.

Last edited by Hugo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:23 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:
Hugo wrote:

shes very inactive
Trolled by her here? No, she just lied and got caught.

Trolled/Lied to on Sleepywood by Tattarn? I don't think so, Ive had a little chat with her and this is certainly not her.

IF she is lying to me on sleepywood, oh well, my bad, but hey until I get her on sleepywood to tell me this is her, to me you are a liar.

She doesn't post here cause she doesn't care? Good, I don't give a fuck either. The point is, I see you often in game, and from now on, I know you are not a person to trust. Stop about the trolling thing, she was not trolling, do you even understand what trolling is? She just plain lied and got caught.

I did not make this trying to pick a fight with either her or you, sorry it went that way.
Whatever, I'm done here. She lied, you lied, all I needed to know.

You obviously care enough to try to stalk her sleepywood account and make a whole drama about this lol

also.. i know what im talking about

Meow meow meow - Page 2 Proofns

i hope this clear up things
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:26 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
You obviously care enough to try to stalk her sleepywood account and make a whole drama about this lol

First, Nick didn't do shit, I did.
Second, why are you both mentioning LocalMS? This is SoulMS.
And I still stand my point, you are a liar to me, I do not care how many people believe me, as long as she doesnt PM me on Sleepywood, you are a liar.

I'm not telling you she has to, I told you I didn't care.
And as I told you, I might be wrong. But I think a simple PM is a pretty small thing to do, at least to clear your name.

Last edited by Hugo on Mon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:28 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:

First, Nick didn't do shit, I did.
Second, why are you both mentioning LocalMS? This is SoulMS.
And I still stand my point, you are a liar to me, I do not care how many people believe me, as long as she doesnt PM me on Sleepywood, you are a liar.

I'm not telling you she has to, I told you I didn't care.

Oh my bad i wrote local instead of soul w/e
and yeah i mistake your forum id and nicks id sorry

I was localms player and since im new in this server its normal to make that kind of mistakes :p

and you seem to be mad about this (in a serious way) why do you care that much bro?
Back to top Go down
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:31 pm

Lol so this is fail?

You mention me and she says yes? Did she magically know you were talking about Hugo?

Same thing about the whole LocalMS/SoulMS mixup..

I don't want to get in this whole "are you lying or not" debate therefore I will just leave it and hope for your trustworthiness' sake that she posts something..
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:34 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
I was localms player and since im new in this server its normal to make that kind of mistakes :p

and you seem to be mad about this (in a serious way) why do you care that much bro?

I am nowhere near mad about this. It might appear like I am though, my bad.
I told you a few times, I don't give a fuck if she is a fake or not, honestly. I stumbled upon her pictures on Sleepywood and I thought I would try and see if she was the same person or not (There was a few fakes here before, I'm just curious).

This could have been all over with if she simply PMed me on Sleepywood, I dont care about MSN discussions or anything, unless she takes a picture of her saying Hi SoulMS or something, or PMing me on SW, You lied.

Sorry if I was wrong the whole time. Just thought I needed that out there, do not think I'm like all angry and shit about this, lol

I will apologize to both of you if I end up being wrong. I should stop posting here seeing as its turning into a useless debate of who's lying and who's not.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:38 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:

I am nowhere near mad about this. It might appear like I am though, my bad.
I told you a few times, I don't give a fuck if she is a fake or not, honestly. I stumbled upon her pictures on Sleepywood and I thought I would try and see if she was the same person or not (There was a few fakes here before, I'm just curious).

This could have been all over with if she simply PMed me on Sleepywood, I dont care about MSN discussions or anything, unless she takes a picture of her saying Hi SoulMS or something, or PMing me on SW, You lied.

Sorry if I was wrong the whole time. Just thought I needed that out there, do not think I'm like all angry and shit about this, lol

I will apologize to both of you if I end up being wrong. I should stop posting here seeing as its turning into a useless debate of who's lying and who's not.

Eh.. you don't need to apologize this is just a game/forum geez

Meow meow meow - Page 2 Duhe
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:41 pm

Hypocrite wrote:

Two things, Yes I will apologize if I get proven wrong.
Also, this 2nd MSN discussion doesn't prove shit, beside you can read my user IGN on the screenshot I provided.
Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Hypocrite
Level 2
Level 2
Hypocrite

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Hugo wrote:
Hypocrite wrote:

Two things, Yes I will apologize if I get proven wrong.
Also, this 2nd MSN discussion doesn't prove shit, beside you can read my user IGN on the screenshot I provided.
Just saying.

oh god, if that doesn't prove shit then there isnt anything else i can do..
im just leaving this drama, if you wanna keep wasting your time looking for more info/proof then
go ahead

this was kind of funny tho
Back to top Go down
Hugo
Boss.
Boss.
Hugo

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:46 pm

Hypocrite wrote:
oh god, if that doesn't prove shit then there isnt anything else i can do..
im just leaving this drama, if you wanna keep wasting your time looking for more info/proof then
go ahead

this was kind of funny tho
Alright, I agree this is funny, got me quite entertained.
I had fun proving you wrong, later!
Back to top Go down
Colton
Noob
Noob
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:13 pm

I personally know Maja. We've both actually been laughing at this. You did an absolutely horrible job trying to imitate her, have you ever even talked to her? That msn chat is pathetically shopped. You should probably kill yourself, the world doesn't need you breeding.

Also, hi Anna, long time no talk.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:17 pm

Colton wrote:
I personally know Maja. We've both actually been laughing at this. You did an absolutely horrible job trying to imitate her, have you ever even talked to her? That msn chat is pathetically shopped. You should probably kill yourself, the world doesn't need you breeding.

Also, hi Anna, long time no talk.

ohai Colton c:
Welcome to Soul MS c:
Back to top Go down
Colton
Noob
Noob
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:20 pm

OMG WHAT DID I CLICK LOL
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:22 pm

you de-repped me the fuck is wrong with you nigger ima ban u >:
Back to top Go down
Colton
Noob
Noob
Colton

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:23 pm

i fix ;c
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 4:33 pm

ehehe
69 rep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meow meow meow   Meow meow meow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meow meow meow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: General :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: What our community looks like-
Jump to: