SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheBeginning Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dank
Level 5
Level 5
Dank

TheBeginning Ban Appeal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheBeginning Ban Appeal   TheBeginning Ban Appeal - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Malik wrote:
Nicksterr wrote:
The situation is: Shit got out of hand yesterday, there was too much disrespecting and an example had to be made, you came out to be the unlucky one, there are many others that should be thanking you because they had just as much a chance of being banned as you did.

Malik- your example of a cop shooting someone out of rage is completely idiotic and a whole different level as well. If Steve and I were cops and he made an arrest while I wasn't there for something not backed up with proof, I would trust him because he was given the authority and holds the maturity of following the rules and upholding those rules. I do not question Steve's reason for banning you. Steve wasn't raging either by the way. Nor did he kill anyone. He simply put bars around SoulMS to prevent Beginning from getting in. He did this because TheBeginning didn't follow the rules/law.

Thebeginning - Just because you weren't the only one breaking the rules doesn't mean we have to let you free. Catching one person breaking the rules is better than catching nobody at all. If you didn't want to get caught you should have just kept your mouth shut during the chaos.

If you really want to play this server you should have thought about that before breaking the number 1 rule of this server.

I could have used a child with a gun if you wanted me to. He clearly raged at me even though I didn't show a spec of disrespect. O_o

Don't poke a dead ember. Fucking kids.... -.- Locking this thread.
Back to top Go down

TheBeginning Ban Appeal
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2