SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~~ShinSeungJin App~~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seungjin
Level 2
Level 2

~~ShinSeungJin App~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~ShinSeungJin App~~   ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:01 pm

What are you applying for: GameMaster

Name : David Shin, Shin SeungJin

Age : 14, Although I'm more mature than you would think. Hopefully, this won't affect the rules.

Where do you live/Timezone: Maryland (EST -5)

How active will you be: Everyday, weekdays 3-4hrs; Saturdays 5+, Sundays 2-3hr's hopefully. (I have church for a while) ^^"

E-Mail: bboyshinny2@gmail.com, or d_shin88@yahoo.com. Whichever you prefer. I mostly check the first one.

Hobbies : I have a passion for bboying.. thats it sorry if I'm so boring... ehhh

How you'd handle a hacker : Hmm, I think i would first stalk them to confirm what they are doing, take a couple screenshots, type their name(s) into a notepad then give them a warning(Temp ban One week). If they continue I will first report to Anna, or anyone with higher authority, then ban.

If two people were fighting, what would you do?: Well, I would first try to ask them what's going on, If they don't wish to co-operate I will Send them to a deserted area until they want to shut up or solved the problem, or a temp mute on both. Preferably A week or so.

How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in?(list them): I haven't been a GM or anything in any server, but hopefully this will be a good experience for both me and this server.

Why should we choose you: I am a very happy person, Active, and somewhat sociable at times, and I'd like to help anyone despise of them being any different from Anyone.

Reason i applied: I applied to help this server's players as well as this server excel in it's future. I also think this will give me a good experience of being of 'GM' Status for once. Who knows? Maybe I'll do great.

Summary of yourself : I am 14 years of age. Currently attending high school, as a freshman. I love to bboy as well as hangout or session with my friends. I can be a little bit shy in the beginning if I don't know somebody so bear with me. eee

Extra Info: My daily routine.

Wake Up
Eat
School(:[)
Bboy
Soulms
Sleep

How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun?: Um one year; Three Hundred Sixty five days... o_o"
daw
In game name:
My IGN currently is SeungJin, or shinseungjin.

Although I'm a low level, I've been exploring a lot. As well as having much experience on other servers.

1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you): No. Sad I'm kinda independent. Find things out myself.
2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position: I don't think so.
3.Do you help players any chance you get: Yeah, if they want help. I'll try my best.
4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now): Well. I'm 14, But I'm sure I am mature enough, If you accept that..
5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS: Well since Dec 31st. I never thought low rate servers were fun 'till I played this Razz Great Community, Funny staff. Great server.

~~ Thanks for taking your time to read this! ~~

~사랑해~

Last edited by seungjin on Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1181761090
Lacri
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: ~~ShinSeungJin App~~   ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:13 pm

Decent app but your 14. ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ 7777
You also forgot the 5 questions, so hurry up and do them :]
Back to top Go down
seungjin
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: ~~ShinSeungJin App~~   ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:19 pm

O.O SHIIIIIII-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1181761090
Nicksterr
Boss.
Boss.
Nicksterr

PostSubject: Re: ~~ShinSeungJin App~~   ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:30 pm

no point in doing them, 16 is an absolute requirement, no matter if you think you are mature enough according to yourself. Don't see why people still seem to try regardless, there are rules for a reason ya kno'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~ShinSeungJin App~~   ~~ShinSeungJin App~~ Empty

Back to top Go down

~~ShinSeungJin App~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: