SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew

Go down 
+4
Debutante
Kristine
SoulBot
eChul
8 posters
AuthorMessage
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew Empty
PostSubject: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:40 pm

: What are you applying for :
Coder/GM

: Name :
Andrew

: Age :

: Where do you live/Timezone :
EST

: How active will you be :
A few hours everyday

: E-Mail :
midol.150@hotmail.com

: Hobbies :
Stepping
Coding
Basketball
Tennis
Sports Handicapping
Fantasy Sports

: How you'd handle a hacker :

1. SS, unless its something really ridiculous, in which case I would video capture it.
Spoiler:
3. Ban

: If two people were fighting, what would you do? :

I would listen to both sides, and help the two parties come to a compromise or a solution. If that is not possible and someone is being really stubborn, I would exercise my power as GM and send them to jail, or an empty map.

: How many servers have you been a GM/Admin in? :
none

: Why should we choose you :

I'm a very social person, so I get along with most people pretty quickly. My coding experience can hopefully benefit SoulMS. I have an unbiased opinion about a lot of things, so I can help mediate any conflicts that might arise.

: Reason i applied :
I wanted to help this server grow by coding some unique features. I feel like SoulMS has a lot of potential to do well, and I wanted to be a part of it's growth.

: Summary of yourself :
hmm.. I've grown up in NY, but now I'm at school somewhere in the midwest (hint: I hate OSU. GO BLUE!). I'm a 3rd year Computer Science major, I've coded in C++ as well as Java. I'm a retired bboy.

: Extra Info :
I've coded for one other server before, but that was when most servers were at v55, and I've lost all of my code for that.

: How long does it take for the earth to go around the sun? :
Longer than a day.

: In game name :
Macktastic

: (For Coders only) Can you Java code? :
yes

If so please supply examples of what you've coded. (The actual code or screenshots of the thing you made.)

Hello World Smile
Spoiler:

searches a file list of movie titles
Spoiler:

part of an anagram solver
Spoiler:

I have much more C++ codes, if you wanted to see those.

Thank you.

Simple questions. (1-2 word replies please)
1.Do you know the players/staff well enough to be chosen?(This doesn't mean have you met the GMs/spoken to them once. Do you actually KNOW them. Please stop writing "Yes" when none of us know you. Thank you):
no

2.Have you been on Soul MS long enough to deserve a GM position:
no

3.Do you help players any chance you get:
yes

4.Are you of the age that is required to apply(if no you might as well delete this app now):
yes

5.Please specify exactly(or around) how long you have been playing Soul MS:
ONE DAY lol!

Last edited by eChul on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:11 pm

"Hello, hackers. Look at your character. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped hacking and started contributing legitimate crap to the server it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the FM, finding the characters that you could look like. Back at mine, what am I? I'm a GM.

Look again, IT'S A BANHAMMER.

Anything is possible when you think before you hack.

I'm on a computer."

This.I love this. It made me laugh, and so far, besides Kristines application, no one has yet made me laugh.

FINALLY someone who can.
I'll see you in game (:
Back to top Go down
Kristine
Boss.
Boss.
Kristine

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 pm

Anna wrote:
"Hello, hackers. Look at your character. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped hacking and started contributing legitimate crap to the server it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the FM, finding the characters that you could look like. Back at mine, what am I? I'm a GM.

I'm on a computer."

This.I love this. It made me laugh, and so far, besides Kristines application, no one has yet made me laugh.

FINALLY someone who can.
I'll see you in game (:

LMAAAAO.
Agreed.

That fucking was great. (':

+You're way qualified age wise.
+You can code.
+You followed the rules.
+I actually read you application.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:49 pm

This may be an odd request...but...

Got any pics? =D
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm

@Anna: I'll post up some pictures in a bit.

@Kristine: Thanks Smile Hopefully I can help out here.

Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 10:52 pm

I have you on my facebook btw....
Andrew Kim. . . . weird
Back to top Go down
Debutante
Level 2
Level 2

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Humerous as it was, I just wish the responses were better. Some of the questions were 2 lines, I suggest evaluating yourself better. Otherwise you should be rather fine. (:

PS: I found your application interesting, somebody I would hire if I were to decide. I love the way you mentioned you were a mediator, a quality that is rare in people.
Back to top Go down
FrozenFire
Level 2
Level 2
FrozenFire

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:24 am

" I would exercise my power as GM and send them to "
To where? i think you forgot to finish that line.
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 pm

@Anna: What other servers have you played? Maybe I knew you from another one.. lol

@Debutante: Thanks.

@FrozenFire: Whoops. Fixed it.
Back to top Go down
SoulBot
Boss.
Boss.
SoulBot

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I played, mostly...
Acestory/AceMS
Soul/LightMS
Rydah
Xplicit...and some random ass other ones o-o;
Back to top Go down
SnowAkantor
Noob
Noob
SnowAkantor

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:51 am

eChul wrote:
Hello, hackers. Look at your character. Now back to mine. Now back to yours. NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped hacking and started contributing legitimate crap to the server it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in the FM, finding the characters that you could look like. Back at mine, what am I? I'm a GM.

I'm on a computer.

Im not trying to be on the negative side, neither am i going to say anything bad.
But if im not wrong, i've seen that before if i had.
I have no idea where or when.
Im pretty sure i saw this somewhere.
Did you made up this monologue yourself?
Cus it's making me choke my health.
Damn, i cant think.
If only i had the link. ><"
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:20 am

It's a parody of the Old Spice commercial
Back to top Go down
SnowAkantor
Noob
Noob
SnowAkantor

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Really!?
OHHH, ok i remembered
It's a Parody of the parody of the old spice commercial.
Thanks for reminding me though! ^^
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:59 pm

@Snow: no problem. it's probably one of the funniest commercials that i've seen.
Back to top Go down
CaptDestiny
Noob
Noob
CaptDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Good application, but your coding takes no effect here, as you stated in your application you code c++, this server and all v88 servers are coded in java, if you know java but just didn't put it in your application, then show some screenshots.
Back to top Go down
eChul
Noob
Noob
eChul

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 pm

@CaptDestiny: what I meant was that I also code in c++, and that I have examples of that too
Back to top Go down
imYu
Noob
Noob
imYu

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 1:31 am

CaptDestiny wrote:
Good application, but your coding takes no effect here, as you stated in your application you code c++, this server and all v88 servers are coded in java, if you know java but just didn't put it in your application, then show some screenshots.

Those are Java codes that he put howamazing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew   Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Macktastic of the Lethal Interjection Crew
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Applications :: Game Master Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: