SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disconnected right after Wizet Logo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

Disconnected right after Wizet Logo Empty
PostSubject: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:10 pm

I'm at a serious roadblock here. SoulMS wont run on my computer, cuz for some reason it automatically kicks me out after the nexon and wizet logos, right when it should really switch over to the character select screen. I've reinstalled it dozens of times, checked compatibility, checked for viruses, lowered the firewall, and reduced my screen resolution, and nothing helped. Regular Maple works fine, I got a level 15 Battle Mage (yay! lol). But seriously, I need some help, PLEASE! daw
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Uh, not entirely sure what would be happening here, but...

- Check your loopback adapter to confirm that it's working. There should be various guides on the forums to assist you if you're not technologically savvy. It's also odd that you mention that regular Maple works fine when afaik you have to disable the loopback for that to be the case.

- Speaking of gMS, remember that we're on v88, not v94. You'll need separate folders, ofc.

- It's a long shot, but try using the unsticker on the main site? It's unlikely because your story leads me to assume that you never really managed to get on the game in the first place.

Be more specific please, namely, specify your OS and if anything happens when you get booted out (any error messages?).
Back to top Go down
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:18 pm

I have Window 7 64 bit. The unsticker didnt work when i tried it before, forgot to mention that. I have the right version. its almost as if the program is losing a file during downloads. :/ By the way, the message it gives me is "You have been disconnected from the login server. Please try again later." Well, my internet works fine, otherwise I wouldn't be playing regular Maplestory.
Back to top Go down
Inebriated
Level 5
Level 5
Inebriated

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Again, the fact that you're able to play regular Maplestory after trying to get on SoulMS, without, I assume, touching anything related to the loopback probably means you installed in improperly.

Go to your connections, disable the loopback, delete SoulMS (just the launcher), redownload it and run it again as an Administrator. See how that works out.
Back to top Go down
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 7:00 pm

how do i disable the loopback?
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 am

I have the same exact problem.

I tried it on 3 different computers and they're all giving me same results. The account was working fine just few days ago but ever since I bought the 200atk donor hat it has been giving me hard time.

I know for fact there's no issue with my loopback or computer because on the same computers I'm able to log in to my other accounts. It's only the one account that has the 200atk donor hat that has been giving me problems. I just want to transfer the hat to my other account :/

OS is windows xp...

Any solutions? Cyanide suggested unsticking but that didn't solve the problem. I asked anna but she couldn't do anything about it....
Back to top Go down
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 11:19 am

Idk man. I still haven't got mine to work, either. And I've tried just about everything I've read that made sense. Disabling the loopback didnt work either. Maybe I should just try a different private server.... any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
khai
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 12:17 pm

for me its different... i dc right as soon as i click any channel... :/
Back to top Go down
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 2:18 pm

I dont even get to pick a channel. :'(
Back to top Go down
howudoin
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 9:52 pm

I mean can any GMs or Anna help me as well? Just let me transfer the hat from the account to my new one.... I feel so cheated out after donating $10..... I can't even use the item.......
Back to top Go down
Oris
Noob
Noob
Oris

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 am

Hmm... odd... Celino and Nibiru dont work either, but i think thats because im getting an incomplete download. probably cuz they are so high up on the list... Wait! Can the server boot people because it has too many accounts? Is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnected right after Wizet Logo   Disconnected right after Wizet Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

Disconnected right after Wizet Logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SoulMS :: Justice Department :: Glitch & Bug Reports-
Jump to: