SoulMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SoulMS

SoulMS Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Startup problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
scr3am23
Noob
Noob

Startup problem Empty
PostSubject: Startup problem   Startup problem EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:34 am

Alright so heres my problem. I downloaded everything, installation was fine, extracted SoulMs.rar and moved the HSupdate to the HShield folder. I can start the launcher perfectly, no loopback adapter problems, verified all the settings, and login. Then the "Start game" window appears, i click it, then the Hshield thing loads and then......nothing. I did it another time and i got a popup saying that my version of MS is outdated, and the patcher comes up. If anyone could help me it would be awesome. Thanks alot Very Happy

EDIT: Alright so i kind of managed to make it work. It finally starts! The thing is, i can't get in any of my characters. Sad
Back to top Go down
Radiance
Level 2
Level 2
Radiance

Startup problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup problem   Startup problem EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:44 am

As of right now, ch 1 is glitched, which might be why you can't login, try a different channel.
Back to top Go down
RiceBowl
Noob
Noob
RiceBowl

Startup problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup problem   Startup problem EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:56 pm

I got the same problem at times . o3o
What works for me is when you hit start start game and the hackshield loads up go to the Hshield folder and run the HSupdate(the one you dragged in earlier.) Another hackshield thingy should load up and after that orgy-mania should be working (dumb jokes ftw eh?)

If that doesn't work then uh, yeah. eee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Startup problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Startup problem   Startup problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Startup problem
Page 1 of 1